Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
ADVICE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markemailme!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ADVICE Reply with quote

MoonChildK wrote:
Hello,

I haven't been on this board in awhile, and this might sound strange but sometimes the objective advice of strangers can be helpful...so here goes:

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 9 years. We have a 5 year old daughter and we've been living together for the past 2 years. About a year ago I decided to go back to college to finish my bachelors degree. Recently my boyfriend became very chummy with a girl from work, I was very suspicious especially b/c when I asked to meet her he said no. Secondly, he has been chating on the phone with someone he met online. They talk on the phone in the wee hours of the morning when he thinks I'm asleep. One night they were on the phone from 2-5am. I guess it seems apparent what's going on but I'm still unsure. He's usually with our daughter (which is always is comeback whenever we discuss his new friend) and I can usually get in touch with him very easily. But it really irks me that he has these intimate conversaions with these women and has them so late at night. I've talked to friends, family and co-workers and everyone's opinion is different. I feel like I'll know the right advice when I hear it. So if anyone has any insight please respond. Thanks

hi moonchild...i agree with what james and concrete rose said...but as you know you are a boardie too....many boardies usually meet/call one another ...and they do it because they have something in common.. a common interest...do you know what is that "common thing"?for example i talk to you cuz you are a wahlberg fan right?in what kind of forum he writes?you have to find what (or i guess you know it already)he likes to talk about(in forums) and pay attention to it..or maybe he just wants to talk with people so just talk to him.....so YOU'll be the person he can talk to.... about anything he likes...maybe that's the reason...he meets other women etc
he lost his interest...try to approach him......you have a child together and imo the right thing for you guys is to be together..just try to discuss with him and try to find out what he really feels and maybe he'll tell you ....just be an active part of his life...
don't know if that helps but i tried Confused
... i think conversation can solve everything ..so try talk to him.....hope everything goes well . good luck Cool
markemailme!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGB wrote:
Dear Ashley,

I am a boy not a girl. I thought having Y at the end of Terry would give it away. You think its wierd a boy being a Mark Wahlberg fan. Its ok. If you don't want to be cyber friends anymore I understand. I won't bother you anymore. I had a feeling it was a mistake joining up to try to make friends with my condition and circumstance. I'm sorry

Sincerely Terry

soory to interupt guys ...but Terry just wanted to say...that..of course it wasn't a mistake to join us here...if you're a guy it's very cool...and i think we all want guys to post here so welcome aboard! Very Happy Very Happy
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markemailme! wrote:
TGB wrote:
Dear Ashley,

I am a boy not a girl. I thought having Y at the end of Terry would give it away. You think its wierd a boy being a Mark Wahlberg fan. Its ok. If you don't want to be cyber friends anymore I understand. I won't bother you anymore. I had a feeling it was a mistake joining up to try to make friends with my condition and circumstance. I'm sorry

Sincerely Terry

soory to interupt guys ...but Terry just wanted to say...that..of course it wasn't a mistake to join us here...if you're a guy it's very cool...and i think we all want guys to post here so welcome aboard! Very Happy Very Happy

lol i have no prob with u being a boy... Terry..its all good...boys are welcome here... Wink Wink

*~Ashley~*
TGB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: What a relief Reply with quote

To Everyone,

I'm Terry B. I'm a very open person. I like it that way. Right now I live on a tiny street called Cromwell in Winnipeg Canada. I'll be moving at the end of Nov. Im going to stay in my nieghborhood Norwood a subdivision of St Boniface. Thats our french district. Im 100% Polish. B stands for Broza. I'm not jewish- there's nothing wrong with being jewish- I'm so-so Catholic. I was never confirmed. IM GAY. I sorta look like a (LEO MATT BRAD) Blonde and blue with a strong brow but not as good looking as them. I like writing houseplans and ballads. My favorite colors blue and red. I'm inspired by Mark. He had some difficulties but over came them to have 3 successful careers so far.

Thanks Terry
TGB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

To whom it may concern

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS BAD NEWS. If anyone is following my story.

I had my meeting with my worker...............

My budget stands at: 285$ for rent
422$ for bills food emergencies recreation

My medicine is covered

They might pay for a phone if I get a doctors note.

See my psychiatrist deemed me unworkable thats why I'm on disability.

My options are: Stay in the apartment I'm in for one more month (if the
landlord lets me) and deal with it later

Get help from Manitoba housing ( They'll only get me
housing for 285$)

Get help from David G. Vincent the lawyer. My brother is
in charge of the estate. He didn't help me when he was
here for mom's funeral.

Sell my stuff and go live in a room in the seedy part of
town.

I'm beginning to see the discrimination against people with a disabilty. Its ugly. The phone is beginning to slow down. One phone call to family two days ago has gone unanswered. Please any advice will be helpful.

Sincerely Terry B
TGB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Should I get legal advice Reply with quote

Be sensitive

What Im about to tell you is the truth

Please do not diss my mother.

My brother got it all. I have no claim to her estate. She told me it would stop my disability statues and I would have to go through the hardship of trying to recieve it again when the money ran out. The lawyers assistant told me pretty much the same thing. My brother Kelly is suppose to use moral obligation on giving me "GIFTS".

Should I seek out Legal Aid

Terry B
TGB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Should I get legal advice part 2 Reply with quote

I'm sorry but Im emotinal right now

There is more.

I invested over 12000$ through disability refunds from Canada into my moms estate for the same reason I wasn't in the will.

I paid half the rent when I was living with my mom.

My brother Kelly borrowed money twice a month for 12 years. He only works about 2-3 days a week. The rest of the time he draws in coffee shops waiting to be discovered by Hollywood.

My Dad's second wife left him. He came back to MB from BC. He never worked since the late 80's. He has been relying on his family and my mother for support.

It doesn't equal up.

Should I seek out legal aid

Terry B.
TGB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Advice about Writing Reply with quote

To a mentor

Enough about my personal problems.

How do I start a writing career.

In Sept and Oct for 15 days I took Basic Film Training at Winnipeg Film group. They told me Im more creative than technical. There is a writing course coming up. I can get funding through Vocational Rehibilatation Program. Currently writing a script. I wrote five pages this afternoon. I will write tonight five pages.

Am I on the right track

Terry B.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: