Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
hey old members!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markemailme!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: hey old members!!!!!!! Reply with quote

COME BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon guys where are you all ....5894 registered users?? Shocked
and the site is still slow... Confused
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i know what you mean. sometimes i feel like there's only 4 - 5 members here!!!

i think the moderators need to put some updates on this site. i honestly think that if you hadnt started that picture thread you'd be talking to yourself on this website- there would be no one here.

i mean, they have got to have access to some videos or transcripts or behind the scenes photos or something...anything! if they want to keep people visiting, they need to make the site interesting and exciting.

i swear, im soooo grateful to you markemailme for spending so much time finding such awsome pictures for us to look at and we all really do appreciate it Smile Smile Smile

they should put you on the payroll! i feel like if you can find so many awsome pictures why cant they? Confused
markemailme!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
yea i know what you mean. sometimes i feel like there's only 4 - 5 members here!!!

i think the moderators need to put some updates on this site. i honestly think that if you hadnt started that picture thread you'd be talking to yourself on this website- there would be no one here.

i mean, they have got to have access to some videos or transcripts or behind the scenes photos or something...anything! if they want to keep people visiting, they need to make the site interesting and exciting.

i swear, im soooo grateful to you markemailme for spending so much time finding such awsome pictures for us to look at and we all really do appreciate it Smile Smile Smile

they should put you on the payroll! i feel like if you can find so many awsome pictures why cant they? Confused

yea exactly like there's4 -5 members...Confused
awww hmjackso thank you so much .. you made me blush again... Embarassed Very Happy i'm so happy that you enjoy that thread .. Very Happy Cool sometimes i'm thinking ...ok...i'll make a video thread and an interview thread...hehe...but i'm waiting for the mods to reconstruct the site.. you know..this place is SO dead ...it's sad ..i don't think Mark deserves this ..i think that he's a very good actor and a very good guy too and he must have fans who want to talk about him everyday you know... Confused
def they have to put some updates here...i think it's time and it's good for Mark too....
hmjackso

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait a minute, are you saying you have mark videos?!
markemailme!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no hmjackso...wish i had ....but you know just some mini clips some videos from marky mark ..you know what i mean...maybe you guys have more vids than i do ..hehe....and maybe fans would post some vids too...i'm still searching that regis&kelly video btw...oh god you know what ?i've never seen mark on jay leno,letterman etc.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Confused
hmjackso

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, you poor thing.

you've never seen him on letterman or leno?!! Surprised did you see him on conan this past august promoting 4 bros? i've never seen him on leno but i saw him on letterman and conan twice. i found his letterman interview from truth about charlie online about a year ago. i'll see if i can find it for you.

god i would give half my blood to see that regis & kelly interview!!!

oh and what does "btw" mean? Embarassed
markemailme!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thanks hmjackso ..if you can find it...ahh... that would be great! Very Happy Very Happy

Razz yeah i know its horrible...i've never seen those shows Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad
i want to see regis & kelly so bad too... Mad Mad

btw means=by the way! Wink Laughing Laughing
heatherleigh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I am constantly jumping on you two ladies' bandwagon hmjackso and Markemailme, but you have great points!!! I know the moderators have got to be crazy busy, but if we're wish-listing here, how about chat capabilities?? Sometimes there is just the need to discuss Mark in real time, you know?? And Markemailme, I second what hmjackso said about that picture thread - many thanks girlfriend!! Very Happy
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's that clip of that old david letterman interview.

markemailme im really surprised that you havent seen this yet!

http://www.markwahlbergfan.com/media.htm
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that...letterman interview won't play for me...i'm getting frusterated here... Evil or Very Mad

*~Ashley~*
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wont play?!

hmmm, thats odd, i was able to watch it this moring.

did the link take you to the website at least or did you get a "Page Not Found" message?
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
wont play?!

hmmm, thats odd, i was able to watch it this moring.

did the link take you to the website at least or did you get a "Page Not Found" message?

it took me to the page...i just think it's my computer acting up...it's retarded...

*~Ashley~*
myra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
they should put you on the payroll!
Laughing Laughing

Agree 100%Markemailme you make this place so much fun with you'r new topics and good humour, the picture thread is amazing and a great idea. i'm sure many people enjoy it even if they don't post. i think i'ts a shame that we are limited on what we can discuss on this forum maybe thats why this forum is so slow Sad
virginia_lp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I turn on the computer the first thing I do is open this site, I don't spend all my time on the computer but I treate to visit the site almost everyday, almost all the time. Anyway, I'm not an OLD member, or something, but you probably have noticed that I post a lot, not as maremailme! or as hmjackso, but I think I do doesn't I? Am I a bad fan?

I think I could make an interview thread, but I don't think it could be popular, what do you think?

::---v!rg!---::

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*~Concrete_Rose~*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

v!rg! wrote:
Everytime I turn on the computer the first thing I do is open this site, I don't spend all my time on the computer but I treate to visit the site almost everyday, almost all the time. Anyway, I'm not an OLD member, or something, but you probably have noticed that I post a lot, not as maremailme! or as hmjackso, but I think I do doesn't I? Am I a bad fan?

I think I could make an interview thread, but I don't think it could be popular, what do you think?

::---v!rg!---::

mark interview thread?...well post it i would be interested in it...

*~Ashley~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: