Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
omg. i thought MArky Died

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samanthaws08

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: omg. i thought MArky Died Reply with quote

ok i read the article about his goof friend caroll dieing but it said that mark wahlbwerg died not his friend. im so glad i joined this site and found this out. by the way i did not read that article on here i read it on another site. my mother and cousin and i were all so upset because wew thought he died and he was so young i am so happy that is not true
robynb75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: donny carroll death...where to send condolences OFD Reply with quote

I don't know if this will find Mark. But, I grew up across the street from him with my aunt Mary Williams. I just came across an obituary on dotnews.com that Donny Carrol died. My aunt used to date him when they were teens. The last time I saw Donny he said he was still out working with you, Mark, in LA. That was a few years ago now. But, I was wondering if you knew what happened and where I could send any condolences as there was nothing in the Boston Globe, Herald, or Ledger. We were going to try to reach the Cassells to see if they knew anything but it's been along time since we spoke with them and I couldn't find their new #, they moved out of Dorchseter a few years back. Please let me know if you know anything.

Thanks,
Robyn Marshman
OFD
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur so lucky

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't go through my life with mark wahlberg died for real. im so glad hes still alive & well. i hope lives for a very long time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> In The News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: