Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site
 
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
hi from germy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: hi from germy Reply with quote

hi everyone, im new here and im a big fan from mark xD
i have a question, has anyone a album from mark?

my english is not soooo good , forgive me please +lol+
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: hi from germy Reply with quote

jaki wrote:
hi everyone, im new here and im a big fan from mark xD
i have a question, has anyone a album from mark?

my english is not soooo good , forgive me please +lol+


hello...? Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: hi from germy Reply with quote

jaki wrote:
jaki wrote:
hi everyone, im new here and im a big fan from mark xD
i have a question, has anyone a album from mark?

my english is not soooo good , forgive me please +lol+


hello...? Sad



has no one a album from him?
=(
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
markemailme!



Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jaki and welcome to the board!!! Very Happy
i'm so sorry i missed your posts.....no i don't have any albums of marky...



but i've seen all the movies!!! Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing hehe...ok except traveller and basketball diaries... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
_________________
~Mary~all kisses from me..except kisses to nose and lips from Myra..lol..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markemailme! wrote:
hi jaki and welcome to the board!!! Very Happy
i'm so sorry i missed your posts.....no i don't have any albums of marky...



but i've seen all the movies!!! Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing hehe...ok except traveller and basketball diaries... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed


yeah, thx for your post, youre the first ^^"
you havent seen the movie " the basketball diaries?"
thats one of the best movies =)))

cann you understand me? because my english isnt so perfect ^.~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
markemailme!



Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaki wrote:
markemailme! wrote:
hi jaki and welcome to the board!!! Very Happy
i'm so sorry i missed your posts.....no i don't have any albums of marky...



but i've seen all the movies!!! Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing hehe...ok except traveller and basketball diaries... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed


yeah, thx for your post, youre the first ^^"
you havent seen the movie " the basketball diaries?"
thats one of the best movies =)))

cann you understand me? because my english isnt so perfect ^.~

oh yeah i understand you very well don't worry about that at all Smile
yeah i haven't seen it yet.. Crying or Very sad i want to see it so much!!!but i have some screencaps Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hehe you can imagine what part i have... Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
~Mary~all kisses from me..except kisses to nose and lips from Myra..lol..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markemailme! wrote:
jaki wrote:
markemailme! wrote:
hi jaki and welcome to the board!!! Very Happy
i'm so sorry i missed your posts.....no i don't have any albums of marky...



but i've seen all the movies!!! Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing hehe...ok except traveller and basketball diaries... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed


yeah, thx for your post, youre the first ^^"
you havent seen the movie " the basketball diaries?"
thats one of the best movies =)))

cann you understand me? because my english isnt so perfect ^.~

oh yeah i understand you very well don't worry about that at all Smile
yeah i haven't seen it yet.. Crying or Very sad i want to see it so much!!!but i have some screencaps Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hehe you can imagine what part i have... Laughing Laughing Laughing


yes, i can imagine ^^
how old are u? and where do you come from? ^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
markemailme!



Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm 25year old ....live in hollywod and i'm hoping to meet Mark here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool
and you Question
_________________
~Mary~all kisses from me..except kisses to nose and lips from Myra..lol..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markemailme! wrote:
i'm 25year old ....live in hollywod and i'm hoping to meet Mark here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool
and you Question


25? oh, im 16 ^^ and im from germany/ mlheim ^^

i would travel with pleasure once after hollywood =(((
and see blue *lol*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
markemailme!



Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaki wrote:
markemailme! wrote:
i'm 25year old ....live in hollywod and i'm hoping to meet Mark here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool
and you Question


25? oh, im 16 ^^ and im from germany/ mlheim ^^

i would travel with pleasure once after hollywood =(((
and see blue *lol*


hehe too old eh? Laughing Laughing
yep yep come in hollywood... i wish you to meet him soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you never know what gonna happen...so Wink Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
~Mary~all kisses from me..except kisses to nose and lips from Myra..lol..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markemailme! wrote:
jaki wrote:
markemailme! wrote:
i'm 25year old ....live in hollywod and i'm hoping to meet Mark here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool
and you Question


25? oh, im 16 ^^ and im from germany/ mlheim ^^

i would travel with pleasure once after hollywood =(((
and see blue *lol*


hehe too old eh? Laughing Laughing
yep yep come in hollywood... i wish you to meet him soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you never know what gonna happen...so Wink Very Happy Very Happy



yep, youre right ^^ Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy

waht stars oder actors do you like best?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
markemailme!



Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaki wrote:
markemailme! wrote:
jaki wrote:
markemailme! wrote:
i'm 25year old ....live in hollywod and i'm hoping to meet Mark here... Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool
and you Question


25? oh, im 16 ^^ and im from germany/ mlheim ^^

i would travel with pleasure once after hollywood =(((
and see blue *lol*


hehe too old eh? Laughing Laughing
yep yep come in hollywood... i wish you to meet him soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you never know what gonna happen...so Wink Very Happy Very Happy



yep, youre right ^^ Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy

waht stars oder actors do you like best?

hmm actually there is a thread about this http://www.markwahlberg.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11993...post if you like...ok i like orlando bloom very much!! Very Happy
_________________
~Mary~all kisses from me..except kisses to nose and lips from Myra..lol..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lwmark
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe too old eh? Laughing Laughing
yep yep come in hollywood... i wish you to meet him soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you never know what gonna happen...so Wink Very Happy Very Happy[/quote]

u r not old Exclamation Mad

i become 27 last month! thats old Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

but hey age........... doesnt mean a thing Exclamation what matter is what u feel Exclamation

when someone comes & tries to hit on you and he's like in high school & thinks u r 17 too Exclamation you r like wtf do u want Exclamation

but its very flattering to look like someone that age Exclamation
Back to top
jacky



Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 153
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
hehe too old eh? Laughing Laughing
yep yep come in hollywood... i wish you to meet him soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you never know what gonna happen...so Wink Very Happy Very Happy


u r not old Exclamation Mad

i become 27 last month! thats old Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

but hey age........... doesnt mean a thing Exclamation what matter is what u feel Exclamation

when someone comes & tries to hit on you and he's like in high school & thinks u r 17 too Exclamation you r like wtf do u want Exclamation


=)

but its very flattering to look like someone that age Exclamation[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
markemailme!



Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
markemailme! wrote:
hehe too old eh? Laughing Laughing
yep yep come in hollywood... i wish you to meet him soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
you never know what gonna happen...so Wink Very Happy Very Happy


u r not old Exclamation Mad

i become 27 last month! thats old Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

but hey age........... doesnt mean a thing Exclamation what matter is what u feel Exclamation

when someone comes & tries to hit on you and he's like in high school & thinks u r 17 too Exclamation you r like wtf do u want Exclamation

but its very flattering to look like someone that age Exclamation

hehe yeah your right we are not old Laughing Laughing exactly the most important is how you feel Wink Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
~Mary~all kisses from me..except kisses to nose and lips from Myra..lol..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group