Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site
 
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Latin Fans

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
virginia_lp



Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 422
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Latin Fans Reply with quote

Any latin fans around here?

::---v!rg!---::
_________________
Such a Markholic

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
virginia_lp



Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 422
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one..?

Weird.


::---v!rg!---::
_________________
Such a Markholic

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
efactor
Call Me ''E''


Joined: 03 Aug 1999
Posts: 371
Location: New YORK.NY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: I am Reply with quote

I love the culture, the people and I always go to either Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico on vacation and trust me Mark loves the latin people as well..as always..One Love..E
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markemailme!



Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha that's cool E i like those countries very much too....i think that it's the best place for vacations...all you need is the sun and their beautiful beaches
....i think Mark will enjoy the filming of Brazilian Job very much Wink
if you go with him i'm sure that you guys will have a wonderful time there ,Brazil rocks.... Cool
_________________
~Mary~all kisses from me..except kisses to nose and lips from Myra..lol..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
virginia_lp



Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 422
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I am Reply with quote

efactor wrote:
I love the culture, the people and I always go to either Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico on vacation and trust me Mark loves the latin people as well..as always..One Love..E


Hey E! Thanks for posting! I'm from Argentina..guess you've never been here, nither Mark..People always go to Puerto Rico, Cuba, places like that.
Tell me if you'd ever been around here. Once again, thanks for posting..love, me - lol, Virginia!

::---v!rg!---::
_________________
Such a Markholic

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
efactor
Call Me ''E''


Joined: 03 Aug 1999
Posts: 371
Location: New YORK.NY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No not yet, however one day for sure...hey many years ago my favorite wrestler was Argentina Apollo he was amazing..ok be well...always...E
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
*~Concrete_Rose~*



Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Posts: 633
Location: Carolina, Puerto Rico

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Latin Fans Reply with quote

v!rg! wrote:
Any latin fans around here?

::---v!rg!---::


hey hey hey!!! I'm Latina... I was born in Puerto Rico! i actually went during x-mas and spring break i love it...the food..the people...the music....i have to say tho..i think Spanish Food is the best food!!!! I think i might go to school there not sure yet tho....

*~Ashley~*
_________________
Yo Soy Boricua! Pa Que Tu Lo Sepas!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
virginia_lp



Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 422
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Latin Fans Reply with quote

*~Concrete_Rose~* wrote:
v!rg! wrote:
Any latin fans around here?

::---v!rg!---::


hey hey hey!!! I'm Latina... I was born in Puerto Rico! i actually went during x-mas and spring break i love it...the food..the people...the music....i have to say tho..i think Spanish Food is the best food!!!! I think i might go to school there not sure yet tho....

*~Ashley~*


Hey! I'm latina too, from Buenos Aires Argentina actually. I didn't get very well what you said. On xmas, have you been on Spain or Argentina? Ok..if you were talking about Sapin, and that spanish food is the best...yo must try ours!! Haha!! Also the people here is great very warm and cool..we have so many thing, we have, forest, and waterfalls, we have beaches and mountains, everything, is a cool place to come a visit; but above all it it's the food, I think is the best you could ever try Razz , and I don't say this 'coz it's my country Razz Very Happy !


::---v!rg!---::
_________________
Such a Markholic

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
virginia_lp



Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 422
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

efactor wrote:
No not yet, however one day for sure...hey many years ago my favorite wrestler was Argentina Apollo he was amazing..ok be well...always...E


Haha..I don't really think I know that guy. Hey1 Tell me if you're ever around here! Thanks for replay!

::---v!rg!---::
_________________
Such a Markholic

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*~Concrete_Rose~*



Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Posts: 633
Location: Carolina, Puerto Rico

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Latin Fans Reply with quote

v!rg! wrote:
*~Concrete_Rose~* wrote:
v!rg! wrote:
Any latin fans around here?

::---v!rg!---::


hey hey hey!!! I'm Latina... I was born in Puerto Rico! i actually went during x-mas and spring break i love it...the food..the people...the music....i have to say tho..i think Spanish Food is the best food!!!! I think i might go to school there not sure yet tho....

*~Ashley~*


Hey! I'm latina too, from Buenos Aires Argentina actually. I didn't get very well what you said. On xmas, have you been on Spain or Argentina? Ok..if you were talking about Sapin, and that spanish food is the best...yo must try ours!! Haha!! Also the people here is great very warm and cool..we have so many thing, we have, forest, and waterfalls, we have beaches and mountains, everything, is a cool place to come a visit; but above all it it's the food, I think is the best you could ever try Razz , and I don't say this 'coz it's my country Razz Very Happy !

lol sorry if i confused you....i was talking about my vacation in Puerto Rico...i have pictures.... i'll upload them...later... i have been to Spain tho...and i love the spaniard men....i dont know about the way they speak spanish...whuts it called castiliano... they sound like they're speaking spanish with a lisp...I've never been to Argentina i've always wanted to go...another place i would like to visit is Brazil...and Columbia....have you been to any of those places?

*~Ashley~*


::---v!rg!---::

_________________
Yo Soy Boricua! Pa Que Tu Lo Sepas!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
virginia_lp



Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 422
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Latin Fans Reply with quote

*~Concrete_Rose~* wrote:
v!rg! wrote:
*~Concrete_Rose~* wrote:
v!rg! wrote:
Any latin fans around here?

::---v!rg!---::


hey hey hey!!! I'm Latina... I was born in Puerto Rico! i actually went during x-mas and spring break i love it...the food..the people...the music....i have to say tho..i think Spanish Food is the best food!!!! I think i might go to school there not sure yet tho....

*~Ashley~*


Hey! I'm latina too, from Buenos Aires Argentina actually. I didn't get very well what you said. On xmas, have you been on Spain or Argentina? Ok..if you were talking about Sapin, and that spanish food is the best...yo must try ours!! Haha!! Also the people here is great very warm and cool..we have so many thing, we have, forest, and waterfalls, we have beaches and mountains, everything, is a cool place to come a visit; but above all it it's the food, I think is the best you could ever try Razz , and I don't say this 'coz it's my country Razz Very Happy !

lol sorry if i confused you....i was talking about my vacation in Puerto Rico...i have pictures.... i'll upload them...later... i have been to Spain tho...and i love the spaniard men....i dont know about the way they speak spanish...whuts it called castiliano... they sound like they're speaking spanish with a lisp...I've never been to Argentina i've always wanted to go...another place i would like to visit is Brazil...and Columbia....have you been to any of those places?

*~Ashley~*


::---v!rg!---::


haha, yeah i really got sonfused 'coz you said: "I'm latina, I was born in Puerto Rico"..but anyway.

Yeah we speak "castellano" that's the original name, it's nice place, teel me if you're ever around here1

I've been on Brazil and Paraguay, Brazil it's beatiuful, I've been on the places near the Iguaz˙ waterfalls, wich are beutifulls btw. A place I would really like to visit is Urugay, but the people of there (as far as I know) is not as likeable as the ones in places like Brazil, Cuba, etc.)

::---v!rg!---::
_________________
Such a Markholic

http://virgi-fromthe-sky.spaces.live.com
http://www.myspace.com/virginia_lp
http://www.twitter.com/virginia_lp
virgi1525_91@hotmail.com

Virginia ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mari Carmen



Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Posts: 54
Location: SPAIN (Alicante)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about SPAIN???

And what about the my MEDITERRANEAN COAST???

ALICANTE, IBIZA OHHH MY GOD!!! IS BEAUTIFUL.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group