Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Hi efactor speaking about places can you tell me please.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lwmark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Hi efactor speaking about places can you tell me please..... Reply with quote

Hi efactor speaking about places can you tell me please if you ever been in israel Question i know that a lot of people dont come to this side of the world but i was just wondering because of your last name (any relatives Question ) i dont want to bother you but i'll appreciate if you can answer my question

I know that mark never been here Sad

Thanks

Lior
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Not yet Reply with quote

However it is one place on the planet I am looking forward to visiting and, hopefully maybe one day we will have a premiere there, just like when we went to Moscow with The Italian Job, it was the firs ever american movie premiere....as always...E
lwmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Not yet Reply with quote

efactor wrote:
However it is one place on the planet I am looking forward to visiting and, hopefully maybe one day we will have a premiere there, just like when we went to Moscow with The Italian Job, it was the firs ever american movie premiere....as always...E

Thank you so much E for your answer Very Happy

p l e a s e come here even for a vacation its really goog here nothing like the stuff you see on tv Exclamation

Thanks again Very Happy
hmjackso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey did i ever tell you that i've been to israel? Dimona actually.
lwmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
hey did i ever tell you that i've been to israel? Dimona actually.

Yes you did honey Very Happy Dimona is in the south of israel far from me i live near Tel Aviv but its so cool that you where here now you can also tell E how beautiful, amazing and sunny israel is ( beautiful beaches,beautiful girls Wink and you can get a really good tan well looking at the girls Wink )

come on hmjackso help sell my country (you got E in new york all the time...well almost Very Happy ) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Israel Reply with quote

The fact is I have a few very good Israeli friends and if you keep talking about the beautiful women...well hey I am a single guy....what can I say....always...E
lwmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Israel Reply with quote

efactor wrote:
The fact is I have a few very good Israeli friends and if you keep talking about the beautiful women...well hey I am a single guy....what can I say....always...E

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Its working im going to talk about the beautiful women until you come here Wink Laughing how come your friends didnt bring you here Question
myra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Israel, i have relatives there, i've been to Eilat Arrow
beautiful place and the dead sea Arrow HEAVEN, and another place
forgot the name. yes Israel is nothing like what u see on T.V.
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

myra wrote:
Speaking of Israel, i have relatives there, i've been to Eilat Arrow
beautiful place and the dead sea Arrow HEAVEN, and another place
forgot the name. yes Israel is nothing like what u see on T.V.

Thanks girl Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy come again myra Exclamation where your relatives live Question
lwmark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey... E....im still trying to sell my country........ here is a situation..... you are at the dead sea lowest point on earth and the largest "Natural Spa" in the world........... floating in sea....yes floating.... reading the newspaper

what do you think Question Wink
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: sounds great Reply with quote

Now all I neeed is a good Cuban cigar and a beautiful Israeli women for a great massage after my float...anything else you want to tempt me with on this cold rainy snowy day in NYC...Always...E
lwmark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: sounds great Reply with quote

efactor wrote:
Now all I neeed is a good Cuban cigar and a beautiful Israeli women for a great massage after my float...anything else you want to tempt me with on this cold rainy snowy day in NYC...Always...E

I can see you smoking that Cuban cigar during the float....thats a funny picture Laughing Laughing Laughing As for the beautiful Israeli women and the massage im sure that can be arrange Wink but im sure you are not going to be here for the next 6 months after seeing marks schedule Question Exclamation but it wont stop me for trying to convince you for coming here and giving you a lot more situations Very Happy

take care and thanks for answering my post

Lior
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

For thinking of me and, yes we are very busy now through who knows..at least the next 6 to 9 months and then some...however I promise one day I will go to Israel........one love....E
lwmark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Im thinking about you guys like 24/7..... Very Happy sometimes i think im going crazy for that Laughing Laughing Laughing but its a good craziness Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyway thanks again for answering my annoying questions Confused

I hope to see you guys here soon..please Sad whenever you can (im waiting for 15 years fot that so i think i can wait for some more Laughing Laughing )

Can i ask another annoying question... Confused im coming to the u.s in july for a vacation and im flying miles and miles just hoping that i'll get the chance to see mark even if he is just walking down the street ( believe me its enough for me).... the question is where you guys are going to be in july................ that was a long question Confused sorry Exclamation
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: in july Reply with quote

We will be in Vancouver, Canada filming Shooter for Paramount Pictures, ok well enjoy your trip here....always...E
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: