Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Hi efactor speaking about places can you tell me please.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: in july Reply with quote

We will be in Vancouver, Canada filming Shooter for Paramount Pictures, ok well enjoy your trip here....always...E
lwmark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vancouver Exclamation Question Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well i guess thats my luck....... i never was optimistic about it and about anything (thats a bit intense Confused Confused Confused )

never mind i hope you guys have a wonderful time there filming the Shooter and in new york filming we own the night and who knows i'll keep my eyes open Shocked Shocked Shocked maybe i'll get the chance to do a quick stop to visit in Vancouver.......and maybe who knows dreams can come true Very Happy

Thanks again E

Lior
hmjackso

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
myra wrote:
Speaking of Israel, i have relatives there, i've been to Eilat Arrow
beautiful place and the dead sea Arrow HEAVEN, and another place
forgot the name. yes Israel is nothing like what u see on T.V.

Thanks girl Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy come again myra Exclamation where your relatives live Question

hey i stayed in Eilat too at a hotel for a day before we went into Dimona. it was so beautiful there...the beach was just amazing...breathtaking

i also floated in the dead sea- it was really weird.

i got a little scared too because i took out my contact lenses (im not really sure why i did that Confused ) so i couldnt really see plus it was dark out when we went. i was so terrified that i was going to get the water in my eyes and someone told me that it would sting really bad and i had floated pretty far off the coastline-- and i cant swim. but my brother "saved" me so i was fine Very Happy .

but yea i cant wait to go back and see more of Israel.
efactor
Call Me ''E''

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: I Promise Reply with quote

If you are in the same part of the world as we are let me know and yes...Dreams do come true.....Always....E
lwmark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
lwmark wrote:
myra wrote:
Speaking of Israel, i have relatives there, i've been to Eilat Arrow
beautiful place and the dead sea Arrow HEAVEN, and another place
forgot the name. yes Israel is nothing like what u see on T.V.

Thanks girl Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy come again myra Exclamation where your relatives live Question

hey i stayed in Eilat too at a hotel for a day before we went into Dimona. it was so beautiful there...the beach was just amazing...breathtaking

i also floated in the dead sea- it was really weird.

i got a little scared too because i took out my contact lenses (im not really sure why i did that Confused ) so i couldnt really see plus it was dark out when we went. i was so terrified that i was going to get the water in my eyes and someone told me that it would sting really bad and i had floated pretty far off the coastline-- and i cant swim. but my brother "saved" me so i was fine Very Happy .

but yea i cant wait to go back and see more of Israel.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The person who told you not to touch your eyes is wise man/woman because the dead sea water are very very very salty and if you do touch your eyes i can promise you that its not only going to sting but you are going to start running like you are competing for a gold medal Laughing Laughing Laughing

come again girl i'll show you around ..... how about some good partying in tel - aviv Wink Very Happy
lwmark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: I Promise Reply with quote

efactor wrote:
If you are in the same part of the world as we are let me know and yes...Dreams do come true.....Always....E

E i just want you to know that your answer above made my look like that Mr. Green all day long Very Happy you made my day my week you made my all trip to the u.s Very Happy

I have never heard of someone that is so close to some celebrity who is nice, kind, willing and patient (answering annoying questions Confused Very Happy ) like you and i think thats says a lot about mark working with people like that and im sure he is the same Very Happy

You can bet that I will let you know where i am.....just dont disappear Sad Laughing .......... suddenly 4 months seems like a long time Exclamation

I think that you are the one who will fulfill my dream Very Happy
(thats a big Mitzvah Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink )
kirsty luvin mark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Very Happy Razz Very Happy Laughing

lwmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......... indeed Exclamation

he desarve it Very Happy Mr. Green
hmjackso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so greatful that E takes time to answer our questions here. im sure he's got a million things to do but he still takes time to write... and i think thats pretty awsome!!!

E we really appreciate you. Thank you so much. Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: