Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I Finally...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> I Heart Huckabees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_h0ney

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
I finally saw the movie yesterday Embarassed Embarassed
(I saw every film that mark was on except of the yards..i cant find it here...nowhere...i checked everywhere Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ....i got to see it Exclamation )

I loved it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i loved all scenes Exclamation

First i thought omg...my head hurts........slow down Laughing Laughing

I think that Mark shows one of his best performances there....he can do it all.... giving 110% to the character.....what a fine actor Exclamation

And about David O.Russell i really like is unique way of making movies what a good director what a great writing now i can understand why mark committed to the movie without even reading the script!

Ahhhhh, you finally saw the movie Lior!! Isn't the movie hilarious?? Mark is too funny!! lol omggg lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing I woulda never even given this movie a chance if Mark wasn't in it, I prolly woulda walked out in the 1st half and I woulda missed out!! Rolling Eyes lol

lwmark

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
i know, wasnt ryan seacrest in one of those issues once? WTF!!!??

Laughing Laughing Laughing And what about owen wilson he was there too Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
lwmark

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_h0ney wrote:
lwmark wrote:
I finally saw the movie yesterday Embarassed Embarassed
(I saw every film that mark was on except of the yards..i cant find it here...nowhere...i checked everywhere Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ....i got to see it Exclamation )

I loved it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i loved all scenes Exclamation

First i thought omg...my head hurts........slow down Laughing Laughing

I think that Mark shows one of his best performances there....he can do it all.... giving 110% to the character.....what a fine actor Exclamation

And about David O.Russell i really like is unique way of making movies what a good director what a great writing now i can understand why mark committed to the movie without even reading the script!

Ahhhhh, you finally saw the movie Lior!! Isn't the movie hilarious?? Mark is too funny!! lol omggg lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing I woulda never even given this movie a chance if Mark wasn't in it, I prolly woulda walked out in the 1st half and I woulda missed out!! Rolling Eyes lol

Yes mark is so funny there. he can do it all Arrow funny Arrow good Arrow bad.. i believe his acting he takes a character and make the best of it.......so much talent Very Happy

I really like David O. Russell i think Three Kings is also a good movie that he made and i can see there too the unique way his mind is working
_h0ney

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
hmjackso wrote:
i know, wasnt ryan seacrest in one of those issues once? WTF!!!??

Laughing Laughing Laughing And what about owen wilson he was there too Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

hahaha, nobody knows whats goin on anymore....!!! People's Mag has all lost their minds!!! Mark was ROBBED AGAIN!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

lwmark

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like i said before they dont know nothing about sexy

Good thing all the girls here do know...thats what really important Wink
hmjackso

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOPE, THEY DONT KNOW NOTHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many times can you say halle berry or brad pitt or george clooney are beautiful?!!! Rolling Eyes

its like alright we get it, you dont have to beat us over the head with it!!!

there are so many other attractive people out there and mark should be at the top of the list!!!!

grrrr, IM SO SICK OF HIM GETTING SNUBBED!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
lwmark

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
NOPE, THEY DONT KNOW NOTHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many times can you say halle berry or brad pitt or george clooney are beautiful?!!! Rolling Eyes

its like alright we get it, you dont have to beat us over the head with it!!!

there are so many other attractive people out there and mark should be at the top of the list!!!!

grrrr, IM SO SICK OF HIM GETTING SNUBBED!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ditto sister Exclamation
_h0ney

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times was Mark actually on the list?

lwmark

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_h0ney wrote:

one time it was 1991.........15 years ago Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
_h0ney

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
_h0ney wrote:

one time it was 1991.........15 years ago Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Omg, are you serious??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I did remember him being mentioned only once, but I wasn't sure cause I was like Arrow Arrow NO WAY!! He's been around for sooooooooo long and ONLY ONCE?? Thats crazy!! Now 4SURE we know People's messed up!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad How can they?? That's soo sad, not for Mark, but for People...cause THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON THE REAL DEAL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

hmjackso

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea those people over there at that magazine need to open their eyes!!!
lwmark

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
yea those people over there at that magazine need to open their eyes!!!

15 years Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i think something in the brain is pressuring their sight ability...cause..........i cant undrestand this Exclamation
15 years Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
hmjackso

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, especially since he's only gotten more handsome!!!!

i mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lwmark

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmjackso wrote:
i know, especially since he's only gotten more handsome!!!!

i mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its exactly my point too Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

i mean he looks so good today........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......i getting mad at them every year.....ahhhhhhhhhhh Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
hmjackso

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i could figure out who to write to about this at People Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> I Heart Huckabees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: