Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I just saw Boogie Nights for the first time!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley4804

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: I just saw Boogie Nights for the first time!!! Reply with quote

Oh my, I have to say it is definitely a creative role. Also, it is shocking, but a good movie all together....
_h0ney

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I just saw Boogie Nights for the first time!!! Reply with quote

ashley4804 wrote:
Oh my, I have to say it is definitely a creative role. Also, it is shocking, but a good movie all together....

Yeah, that was my reaction too when I saw it. It's soo different from nething he's ever done...juss shows how much talent hes got Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ashley4804

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree, it showed how much tallent he has. I have always heard about Boogie Nights and how dirty it was. However, I was more interested, as a Mark Wahlberg fan, in how great his acting was. I was definitely blown away by how much of an amazing actor he is. And also he was so adorable as well, lol.
_h0ney

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, he was ADORABLE!! That is the perfect word to describe him there! lol There is something about him in this movie that comes through, like he's a kid but still you know got charisma and this maturity. Did you happen to watch it on DVD? I heard there is extra footage of him on there and he's juss adorable there too!! I havenít gotten around to getting the DVD yet, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so I can't watch it! I wish I could though; hopefully I will get it next time! Very Happy

lwmark

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark's performance there was astonishing Exclamation but the thing i dont get is why the hell he didnt get an Oscar nom for this movie...i mean Burt Reynolds got one...Julianne Moore got one....and mark what about him Question its still piss me off Exclamation
ashley4804

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

_h0ney wrote:
Hehe, he was ADORABLE!! That is the perfect word to describe him there! lol There is something about him in this movie that comes through, like he's a kid but still you know got charisma and this maturity. Did you happen to watch it on DVD? I heard there is extra footage of him on there and he's juss adorable there too!! I havenít gotten around to getting the DVD yet, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so I can't watch it! I wish I could though; hopefully I will get it next time! Very Happy

I have it on DVD but haven't got to watch the extras yet. I will definitely watch and get back to you on that
ashley4804

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:
Mark's performance there was astonishing Exclamation but the thing i dont get is why the hell he didnt get an Oscar nom for this movie...i mean Burt Reynolds got one...Julianne Moore got one....and mark what about him Question its still piss me off Exclamation

Wow, I had no clue that all those people from the movie got Oscar nominations. Boogie Nights came out when I was really young. Yeah, I agree with you, Mark gave a much better performance than those two. That is what blew me away, his great performance in the movie.
lwmark

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley4804 wrote:
lwmark wrote:

Wow, I had no clue that all those people from the movie got Oscar nominations. Boogie Nights came out when I was really young. Yeah, I agree with you, Mark gave a much better performance than those two. That is what blew me away, his great performance in the movie.

Well im not saying mark was better than them but he deserves a nomination too the movie was all about his character Exclamation
i still dont know why they ignored him Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
_h0ney

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley4804 wrote:
_h0ney wrote:

I have it on DVD but haven't got to watch the extras yet. I will definitely watch and get back to you on that

I can't wait!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm soo exicited for you!! lol You gotta tell me all about it once you watch it Ashley!!! Every little detail Mark does and says...hehe jks. I hope you enjoy it tho!! Thanks Hun! Wink Wink

_h0ney

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lwmark wrote:

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Oh wow, I didnt know that those two actors got Oscar nom. Really? Confused Confused Confused That is juss WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad First the People Mag. Evil or Very Mad and Oscars too?? Why is Mark being overlooked soooooooooooOoooooOoo much?? Honestly, I'm not juss saying that cause its "Mark", you know? and we love him and everything..but hes got talent!!! Who can honestly watch the movies he's made and deny hes got talent?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad juss gets mee mad too!! lol...These ppl who call themselves "the critiques" Rolling Eyes

lwmark

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad i really dont understand why the big snob Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: