Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Possible new movie: Ultimate fighting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Possible new movie: Ultimate fighting Reply with quote

"15 Minutes" Director James Herzfeld was recently in Iowa to research a film hes writing and directing about ultimate fighting - it'll star Mark 'Marky Mark' Wahlberg as the film's central sparrer. The actor's going to be getting the complete 'Ultimate Fighting' workout, learning Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, kickboxing, boxing, karate, and wrestling for the film. Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta [TV's "The Ultimate Fighter"], the films producers, are hoping the film not only appeals to martial arts fans, but men, women and anyone with a penchant for a good flick. Wahlberg's training begins as soon as wraps John Singleton's new film.
lovesmarksexything

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Mark Wahlberg read this messeges?
If he does well I just want it to say if you are looking for an actress for any role which ever give me an email I can work with you anytime.Im puertorican and I speak spanish too and can be pretty good at anything and my ultimate dream is to just be in a small role on a movie but be in it.
Well good look and holla bak!!!!!!
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovesmarksexything wrote:
Does Mark Wahlberg read this messeges?
If he does well I just want it to say if you are looking for an actress for any role which ever give me an email I can work with you anytime.Im puertorican and I speak spanish too and can be pretty good at anything and my ultimate dream is to just be in a small role on a movie but be in it.
Well good look and holla bak!!!!!!

lol ur funny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Other Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: