Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I finally had a dream. It was hot & steamy. Mark & I, were making out & was in the shower. Plus, he was singing 2 me. Make me say Ooh! Were both naked. Im not going into details. U get the idea, what it was about?

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the best dream ever.

I was in apartment. Babysitting Ella & Michael. (Mark's kids.) Rhea came home from somewheres. I was watching tv. Later on, Robert, Donnie, & mark came home. But u couldnt see them. They where in the dark & wearing neon glowing necklace or paint. I was very frieghtend earlier, (not the the Wahlberg bros.) Mark said: Whats wrong melissa? I just stood there & didnt say anything. So, Mark pick me up & told them, he was going 2 talk 2 me, in a diferent place. So, he went outside. This lady, was following us. So, Mark went 2 Meijers. When we got there, it was closed for remodeling or something. Mark was telling me, Id 2 walk 2 go through the constrion site. This man said: Meijers is closed for remoelding. Please leave & go 2 a different meijer store. So, Mark pick me up & look for a private place, 2 talk 2 me. The lady was still following us. Ive no clue @ all. I love it, when he was carry me, in his musclar arms. He was still searching for a place & then I woke up from my dream.

Mark300

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsmercer109 wrote:
lol my ex BF had a dream that i left him for mark and garrett and in my head i was like yea i deff would

Which one would you choose? dun dun dun Laughing
Mark300

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMyBro wrote:

I was in apartment. Babysitting Ella & Michael. (Mark's kids.) Rhea came home from somewheres. I was watching tv. Later on, Robert, Donnie, & mark came home. But u couldnt see them. They where in the dark & wearing neon glowing necklace or paint. I was very frieghtend earlier, (not the the Wahlberg bros.) Mark said: Whats wrong melissa? I just stood there & didnt say anything. So, Mark pick me up & told them, he was going 2 talk 2 me, in a diferent place. So, he went outside. This lady, was following us. So, Mark went 2 Meijers. When we got there, it was closed for remodeling or something. Mark was telling me, Id 2 walk 2 go through the constrion site. This man said: Meijers is closed for remoelding. Please leave & go 2 a different meijer store. So, Mark pick me up & look for a private place, 2 talk 2 me. The lady was still following us. Ive no clue @ all. I love it, when he was carry me, in his musclar arms. He was still searching for a place & then I woke up from my dream.

That's like the best dream ever! except for the lady following you guys! Twisted Evil Don't worry I would have protected you!(Oh and Mark!)
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark300 wrote:
mrsmercer109 wrote:
lol my ex BF had a dream that i left him for mark and garrett and in my head i was like yea i deff would

Which one would you choose? dun dun dun Laughing

ooo umm garrett bc hes not taking

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark300 wrote:
MarkMyBro wrote:

That's like the best dream ever! except for the lady following you guys! Twisted Evil Don't worry I would have protected you!(Oh and Mark!)

I know, I want 2 go back 2 sleep & countte my dream. Idk if the lady was a reporter Evil or Very Mad or a fan of Mark Very Happy or the FBI Evil or Very Mad

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream about Jordan Knight. I was @ a play ground & went back home 2 change. i was wearing long sleeve shirt & pants. its summertime in my dream. Anyways I went home 2 change. My whole realtives was there. Jordan was @ a table, talking 2 some1. I saw him & he smile @ me. I went 2 my room 2 change. Then people start 2 come in my rm. I was naked, I tried 2 motion Jordan 2 tell the people leave my rm. But he couldnt heard me. the music was on, People are talking among thm self & more nosies...... I hid behind a huge cardbox. I was completed naked & i didnt want nay1 2 knw i was naked. mean people think my bedrm was a art exbit. i didnt see no danny, joey, donnie, or mark @ my family reuion. idk why, jordan & jonathan was there @ my family reuion in my dream. cause, that what it was.

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEY!!! such a hottie

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I had the best dream ever last nite. This is going 2 be long, but its worth it.

I went over 2 my grandma's house. on my dad side. My grandpa was over there, 2. (He's decased in real life.) Anyways, my grandma was making country chicken. (Yum.) Were waiting for my paretns 2 come. It was 8 pm @ nite time. My grandma gets a called & Leia open the apartment door, somehow. got out & was in the hallway. I had 2 chase her & tried 2 catach her. She found people 2 play with. I apoloies 2 them. Pick her up. She was heavy. So i half carried her back 2 my Grandma's house. I told my grandma. what happen? Grandma: "Your parents got arressted, for not paying the mothly bill, u go 2 school. So, my grandma told the guy she will paid for it. He said no. If, he saw me @ school. My parents will go 2 jail. (Im done with school. in real life. I dont go 2 college, either.) So I said: "Cool, I dont want 2 go 2 school anyways. Then Leia escaped again. So i was looking in the hallway again. I came back 2 rm 17. thats where my grandma lives in my dream 9Not in real life.) Somehow my grandma moved 2 rm 18. Idk why. Caused, i thought, 17 was apartment. People where gathering around. hHave them I knw & have them i do not knw. It was some type of funeral procesion. Some1 died. Idk who or what? I think some1 said Mother Goose died. So, I start laughing, cause it was so funny. People gave me strange looks. Some1 told me 2 go laugh somewheres else. This isnt funny @ all. I was still laughing so hard. So, I left, i went 2 Cafteria down the hallway, north side I think. People where eating & talking. @ the 1 table, I saw Donnie Wahlberg with his wife. (It wasnt his real wife it was his tv wife on The Kill Point.) I told my grandma where the chicken she forgot. She went back & I went with her. People glare @ me, when we went back 2 my grandmas house. (I still giggle. Over @ Mother Goose death.) So, i told grandma, I wanted the country chicken & cake. Shes ok. So, I went back 2 cafetria. Where people where sitting. I saw Jim Belushi. He said: "Where going 2 pray now. Will u like 2 join us? I said sure I sit down & notice that Donnie wasnt there. When I saw before. I was looking for Donnie Wahlberg. Where could he be? Jim start humming. I was so confused. I thought he was going 2 prayed, but it was more of humming singing prayer. After it was done. Every1 start swing dance. I was still looking for Donnie. Still no luck. Then, when the music stop. I heard what Donnie said: "Im getting 2 old 2 swing dance anymore. " He was about 2 go sit down. When he saw me He told me 2 come here. So I did. I hug Donnie & jump on him. He hugged me back. I was snobbing so loud. Pdople where like why shes crying. Donnie isnt dead, Donnies his live. So, I contuined 2 cried. Donnie took me out into the hallway. He left me there. Idk, if he was embrassed or he thought, i need sometime alone. So, I was looking @ Donnies pics, when he was teenager. That i never saw before. So his tv wife, came over & got jealous of him, talking 2 me. So this time really left & went back with her. I got mad & went outside. It was sunny,but it was after hrs of pm. Their was this little boy playing on the picinc table. So, i was watching. Donnie came out & told me, do u want 2 talk my younger bro Mark on the phone. i said sure. i got very happy again. So I talked 2 Mark on the phone. I said 2 Markj: I heard, ur in Philly. Mark said: Yes I am. I could see mark, but he wasnt actually where i was. then mark had 2 go. Donnie & i went back inside the building & saw tiolet seats on the wall as a display. Then I woke up.

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Joey Joeys is a hottie.

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in luv wit joe mac hes sexy as hell!!!

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knw what u mean. Im looking for this 1 particalur pic of him, when hes younger & cant find it on the web.........

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuts it looki like?

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes laying down on a bed & holding his niece Kayla, when she was baby. Its a black & white pic..........I only saw it in the book Our Story: New Kids On The Block..........

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo sounds kool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: