Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
NHS Thespians Present: "Romeo and Juliet"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAngelsStudent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: NHS Thespians Present: "Romeo and Juliet" Reply with quote

Dah dah dah daaaahhhhhh!!!

And I have Juliet!!
My second lead in the three years I've been doing theatre at my high shcool. It's a good thing I got it too, cuz it's my senior year.

"The Odd Couple" went over really well.

I'm soooo excited!! Playing Juliet has been my dream since I saw the version with Claire Daines (SP) and Leonardo Dicaprio! (And the Zeffarelli (SP) version.)

I'm soooooo excited!!!
I wish all of you could come see me!!
I wish Mark and E could come see me!!! Then they could whisk me off to Hollywood!! And I could be in a movie with Mark!!!
"I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me. There's a mark you leave like a love heart carved on a tree. I bruise easily. Can't scratch the surface without moving me, underneath. I bruise easily." ~Natasha Beddingfeild, "I Bruise Easily"
Mark300

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Congrats on the part! I hope you do an excellent job!
(Sp check i.e. Claire Danes and Zeffirelli) Very Happy Wink
mbu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yh congrats on da part TheAngelsStudent! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAngelsStudent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you guys!!!

Oh my goodness!!!

And I just got my one act play back from the Delaware Theatre Company and it got good reviews!!! My director at my school entered us in the contest for one act plays, and after I make revisions to it and send it back in, it may get picked as the winner!!! The reviewers said it had lots of potential.
"I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me. There's a mark you leave like a love heart carved on a tree. I bruise easily. Can't scratch the surface without moving me, underneath. I bruise easily." ~Natasha Beddingfeild, "I Bruise Easily"
mbu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg dat sounds gd, im happy 4 u Smile wot was da play about???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheAngelsStudent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the theme of the contest was a quote from the diary of Anne Frank:
"Just because you're young doesn't mean you don't have something to say". -Margot

And so I did my play about a girl who is sexually harassed by one of her teachers and no one believes her when she tells becuase he's like the most respected teacher in he state.
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow sounds powerful!!

mbu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn Exclamation dat is som powerful stuff u no.. i memba watchin anne frank: the whole story, da film in history class lol i loved da bit wen she met 'hello' hahahaha but its a gr8 film on her life story..
TheAngelsStudent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah . . .

Well, I have a lot of rewriting to do on my play. I have to change the sequence of occurences and develop my characters more and develop the dialogue.

Ugh.

It's gonna take a lot of work.
mbu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh it probly is gonna take a lot ov work but im sure u can do it Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: