Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Who is your celebrity boyfriend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Who is your celebrity boyfriend? Reply with quote

Orlando BloomName: Orlando Jonathan Blanchard BloomBorn: 13 January 1977Birth Place: Canterbury, Kent, EnglandOrlando had his break-through role in the early 2000s as the elf-prince Legolas in The Lord of the Rings and blacksmith Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy of films, and subsequently established himself as a lead in Hollywood films, including Troy, Elizabethtown, and Kingdom of Heaven. Bloom most recently appeared in the sequels Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Bloom is currently giving his West End debut in In Celebration at the Duke of Yorks Theatre, St Martins Lane, which ends its run on September 15th, 2007.

Take this quiz!

[url= http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahaa i got Garrett Hedlund Shocked
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tht ws my 1st 1....but didnt wnt 2 tke Raine's boyfrnd/husband................so i did it ovr again & they gave ne Orlando Bloom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol oops! oh well dont wory rain, u can hav him, dont reli lyk him but his a gd actor Very Happy
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garrett Hedlund

Name: Garrett John Hedlund
Born: September 3, 1984
Birth Place: Roseau, Minnesota, United States

Garrett began taking private acting lessons and modeling for LL Bean and Teen Magazine in the 9th grade. At school, Garrett participated in track, wrestling, & football. Garrett also enjoyed listening to punk rock, and went to various punk rock concerts to photograph the bands and their fashions. He enjoys hunting and the outdoors, so when he starred in Four Brothers, he was already pretty handy with a gun. He ended up graduating Horizon High School a semester early to pursue his acting career. One month after arriving in LA, Garrett landed the role as Patroclus, Achilles cousin, in Troy. He currently resides in an apartment (that he bought with the money he earned from Troy) in Los Angeles where he enjoys staying and cooking pasta.

*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Brad Pitt. I don't like him even a little Rolling Eyes and I put dark brown eyes and brown hair Laughing he doesn't really has that either Laughing maybe the eyes, but I didn't notice that
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha u gt brad pit!

MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin TimberlakeName: Justin Randall Timberlake Born: January 31, 1981Birth Place: Memphis, Tennessee, United StatesJustin is an American pop and R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. He came to fame as one of the lead singers of pop boy band 'N Sync and has won four Grammy Awards as well as an Emmy Award. In 2002, he released his debut solo album, Justified, which sold over seven million copies worldwide. Timberlake's second solo release, FutureSex/LoveSounds, was released in 2006 with the U.S. number-one hit singles "SexyBack", "My Love", and "What Goes Around... Comes Around". With his first two albums, Timberlake has sold over 15 million albums worldwide. He has started a record label called Tennman Records and a fashion label, William Rast.

Take this quiz!

[url= http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Emma gt Justin..........Does he gave u Sexy Bck?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emmas bring sexy back!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

hahahahaha Brad Pitt! oh well dont worry Sabs, he gonna b in Fighter wid Mark Wahlberg Wink
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo koolio!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: