Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
THE TRUTH ABOUT NKOTB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT NKOTB Reply with quote

A Story I wrote Enjoy!!!

1 day, NKOTB........went out 4 a walk. Donnie was ahead of the rest of them. Jordan & Danny was singing You Got The Right Stuff. Jon was admiring the nature.........Joey, was skipping & happily 2 be outside 4 a change. Time, went by & the sky went dark. Jordan stop singing & motion 4 Donnie 2 come over by him. Donnie followed orders & stood next 2 Jordan. "Yes, Jordan. Is their something you need? *Jordan had a evil grin on his face.* Yes, I wish, to killed you. The boys all gasps. What 4? said Jon. You out of your mind, J? Danny glaring at him. What did Donnie, do to you? Said Joey, He was disgusted by this. Yeah, what did I do to you, J? said Donnie, nervously.* You didn't listen 2 me the other day. time 4 you 2 died. Said, Jordan. *Jordan tied Donnie's hands behinds his back. Gets the ax & chop Donnie's head off.* Danny couldn't believe what he just saw. The headless body of Donnie Wahlberg is dead. Joey was in shock. *Jon was mourning & was scared of his younger brother, Jordan.* *Jordan, stood up & drop the ax on the ground.* Time, 2 buried Donnie. who's gonna help me? Well, if you don't help buried him, I'll killed all of you. *Danny, slowly walk up & start digging the hole. Hours went quickly. It was time 2 go home. Jordan warn the others, not 2 tell a soul, what happen 2 the real Donnie Wahlberg. They all agreed & went their seprates ways.*

The next day, NKOTB show up @ the reshal. Maurice their director, was wondering where was Donnie? Joey, didn't know what 2 say? Jon, was still scared of his younger brother Jordan. Danny was mumbling about something. Is Donnie sick or something? Jordan glare @ everyone, warning them, 2 not tell any1. Joey spoke up. Yeah, Donnie is sick. His younger brother, Mark called @ my house & said he got the headless flu. *Looking @ Joey, weird.* Oh, I see. Well, then. Let's start practing boys. After the reshal. The boys went 2 the park. They played basketball 4 a while. Joey missed & the basketball went into the woods. That's just great, Joey. Go get it. said Jordan. No, you go get it said Joey. Jordan & Joey argued back & forth. I'll go get it, shouted Danny. He went into the woods to look 4, the basketball. Their he saw Donnie with his head attach. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Scream Danny. Are-are-are you a ghost? said Danny, shakily. Yes, I'm the ghost of Donnie Wahlberg. I come back to hunt Jordan Knight. He killed me & now he'll reget it 4ever. *In a erie voice.* *Danny was shaking all over. picks up the basketball & ran back to the park.* Their you are, Danny. We've been worried about you? said Jon. Dude, you look like, you just saw a ghost? said Joey. I did. *panting.* The Ghost of Donnie Whalberg. The Ghost of Donnie Wahlberg!!! said Jordan. *Looking around, nervoulsy.* What-what does he want? He wants you, cause you killed him. He's looking 4 you. You better keep your eyes open all night long. *Jordan shiver, just thinking about it.* Jordan turn pale as a ghost. shaking like a leaf.* *Jon felt sorry, 4 his younger brother, Jordan. He went over 2 Jordan & comfort him.* What did the Ghost of Donnie Wahlberg look like? concered, Joey. He looked like a donkey. said Danny. Really? No, he looked like Donnie, except he's now a ghost. Oh, I see. *Joey bowing his head down.*suddenly the ghost of Donnie Whalberg show up. I see dead people. I mean, I see live people. You! *pointing @ Jordan.* Now, it's time 4 you, 2 pay up. *Goes over 2 Jordan, tied Jordan's hands behind his back. Picks up the ax & chop off Jordan's head.* Their, were even. *Dusting his shirt off.* Jon gasp. The Ghost of Donnie Wahlberg killed the real Jordan Knight. said Joey. I thought, ghost can't killed people? said, Jon. You're wrong. I 'll killed you, next caused, you didn't stop Jordan from killed me. *Holding the ax in his hands.* Jon back up & praying not to be killed. No, Ghost of Donnie Wahlberg. Don't killed me.......I didn't do anything wrong @ all. I swear. *Nervously.* The Ghost of Donnie Wahlberg came closer & closer 2 Jon.* Sike! It's me, the real Donnie Wahlberg. We trick you. *Starts laughing.* *Jordan stands up & took his head out of his shirt.* What the-I thought, Donnie chop your head off? said Joey. No, look like he did, but he didn't. Just like, I chop his head off. said Jordan. Then, what's the dead head 4? questioned Danny. Ah, that's easy. That's just headless dummy head. I ask the guy, if he could make a headless head, just like me. So, he did. *Still laughing.* We got you good. *High 5 Jordan.* That's a cruel, meaniest prank, I ever did saw........it's hysterical. Said Joey. All the boys laughed & cried 4 joy.

The next day, Boys went back 2 reshal. Ah, Donnie, I see your back. How do you feel after your headless flu? questioned Maurice. *Donnie looked @ him strangely.* Fine, sir. Good, let's go back 2 practing. *The boys practied real hard. All day long. Until, it was time 2 go home.*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww that was so cute!

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww dat was reli cute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: