Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
hey i made this story bout the outsiders u guys wanna see?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: hey i made this story bout the outsiders u guys wanna see? Reply with quote

one day i was hanging around with a couple of my freinds. When all of a sudden a football came heading towards us! Hitting my one freind kelly. She just jerked an fell off the bench that we were sitting on. "are you ok" some boy said running over here. Yea I'm fine kelly said as she looked up and saw the most cutest guy ever! hey arent u new 'round here? the one said to me. Yea hi im karly. and these are my freinds kelly sarah and nicole. HI the boy said I'm Sodapop Curtis. and my freinds are over there u wanna come play wit us? we all looked at eachother and said sure with a happy smile on our faces. As we walked to the place they called the "lot" we saw that there were about 6 other guys. Which were very cute if u want my opinion. hey who is this? said one with a mickey mouse shirt on. Soda looked at us and said guys this is karly sarah kelly and nicole. Hi we all said. Hello! they all said waving at us. U guys wanna play sum football? said a really tall one with long brown hair. Im Dally by the way im the leader of this gang and were called the greaser. This is ponyboy, darry,two-bit, steve,and im dally. Whos that nicole ask? oo thats Johnny! hes the one thats our pet u my get along with him hes very quite. said the one that they called two-bit. Johnny say hi there ladies be polite. Hi johnny said very quick and quite. So do u guys wanna play some football? Pony said. Pony their girls! darry said its ok umm.. yea sure I'll play I said. ill play too nicole said I geuss well jst watch were really nt football playing people said sarah and kelly.

We took bout 4 minutes trying to sort out the team. The boys were so sweet they let us be the captians. On my team i had darry two-bit steve and ponyboy and nicole had sodapop johnny and dally. We started playing and i went to go reach for the ball and tripped over my own FOOT! oo how embarressing! I jst got up and noticed i caught the ball and accually scored a TOUCHDOWN!! i just screamed and yelled in joy and did a lil dance. even though my ankle hurt really bad. Steve ran oer to me and asked if i was ok. Hes such a lil cutie! We played football for about an hour. They invited us back for a lil dinner. So we went home and asked my mom and she said yes.

They waited for us outside. when we came out the boys were playing with my lil puppy that we named Rusty. Hes so cute pony said. aww thanx pony. I said politley back. Just hearing his voice made u weak in ur knees! We walked to the curtis's house me and the gurls followed behind. They kept looking back and ust laughed when ever we said what. I finally just got fed up and walked infront of them with the girls and we just did the same thing. which made the boys laugh and just giggle. We all thouht that each of them were cute exept for two-bit. He just wasnt our type. We finally got to the brothers house and we walked threw the gate. We watched the boys walk slowly over to us.

We went inside and Darry told us to sit down. and that dinner was ganna be ready soon. So we just sat and talked with the other boys. Hey lets play truth or dare! two-bit said. oo cm'n two-bit! dally said the gurls dnt like us u can tell they were laughing at us they wouldnt want to play that game wit us. who said we ddnt like u? I said u guys are nice and ur really fun to play football wit! That made Johnny blush a lil. Well lets get started pony said. We all sat in a lil circle and i was up first and i spun the bottle and it landed on Johnny! two-bit just laughed and said hey johnny u gt to kiss karly! I kinda blushed. And Johnny went to the middle of the circle and i leaned in and we kissed. you could tell JOhnny was very nervous b/c when he kissed me he just kissed my very quickly and left me there pretty much in a daze. Then it was Pony's turn to spin the bottle. It landed on me! YESS!! i thought to myself. OO come one she already got a kiss! Dally said. Darry finally said that dinner was ready. But i still haven't kissed Pony I thought to myself. As i reluctantly gt up and went into the kitchen. Darry told me to sit by Pony. I guess he could tell I liked Pony. Dally was joking about me and johnny kissing. which made me and johnny both blush. The Soda brought up that me and Pony still hadn't kissed. Which of course they all kept bothering us and kept saying hey u guys have to kiss and we all wont eat till ya'll kiss. I was very hungry. So i just took it into my own hads and kissed Pony very quickly and sai THERE LETS EAT OK! The whole table just looked at me. like i was sum ghost or sumin....... What i said as i looked at them. What was that for> soda said as he looked at pony then me. Well im hungry and Pony wasnt ganna kiss me bc he doesnt seem to like me so i just took it into my own hands and u know kissed him. Is that a problem? Pony just kept looking at his plate and was eating. I was starting to get really nervous and when i get nervous my stomach starts to turn and i get really hot and i start getting lightheaded. I guess the signs started to show bc Steve kept asking me if i was ok and if i needed a glass of water. I kept saying i was fine, but they didnt buy it. I kept taking quick glances at Pony. and finally Darry broke the silence. Hey who wants cake? I do! two-bit said. Darry gt up and asked if i could help. As i got up everything went black and i grabbed on to the chair. KARLY! Soda said. I felt my head it the ground. I woke up on the couch with the hole gang just staring at me. Soda was pushing my hair back like i was his lil baby girl or sumin. I saw ponyboy and his eyes met mine and i saw the fear in his eyes. I grabs sodas hand and pulled it away from my head. I called Pony over but darry grabbed his shoulder. I wanted to yell at darry but i new i ddnt have the strength. Dally had picked up a new gurl named Ella. she was one of my new freinds that i met in skool. hey Ella i said. hey gurl how ya feel. she said as she walked over to me and pushed my hair in my face. You look prettier with ur hair in ur face! I gt the strenght to put a smile on my face. I also got the strength to get up and start to walk. but Steve had to grab me bc i almost fell over. I told him to take me to the porch and i sid i needed sum fresh air. He took me to the porch and the hole gang gt up and followed me to the proch were i sat on the bench that they had. Pony walked out of the door and sat next to me. Ella tried to walk out the door but dally grabbed her and started to make out with her. (lol all for u ella luv ya gurl) Hey karly pony said. Hey i said looking up at him. he as very tall he was bout 5 8 and i was only 5 o he was staring at me like i was a lost lil puppy that had been kicked and left abandonde. It was starting to get me really nervous agian. I asked him why he was staring at me like that. He just said bc he was worried bout me and that he really did like me blah blah blah.. u know guys say that when they know there the reason that sumin happened and they just have to lie to make the situation better. I told him that he didnt need to lie and htat i new how he realy felt bout me. he just laughed and said dnt be silly. ur a beautiful girl. i rememberd thats wat my ex-boyfreind said just before he went and took my bestfreind to the valentine party my old school had thrown. I wanted to just get up and leave and never see the boys agian but i just liked them so much they made me feel safe. I was about to say sumin and pony stopped me and kissed my lips. I heard Soda go wooo! in the backround and that made me giggle while i was kissing pony. we were getting along for a while untill...

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

until wht? is ths true?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day he was a lil grumpy he had a fight with darry and stormed out of the house. I tried to ask him wut was wrong but he just told me its nothing. I told him its ok u can tell me. and He just snapped he told me to ask Soda bc he saw the way i looked at him when he took off his shirt. I told him that was just nonsence and that he as crazy. but he didnt believe me he just told me to leave and i did i just didnt want him to yell at me anymore. On my way home i heard a car drive up to me. I was hoping it was darry and pony. but it wasnt it was the Socs Randy bob and tyler. they stopped the car and got out and were saying stuff like hey babe I see u hanging out with the greasers the one that they call Ponyboy or sumin like that. then they just told me to turn around and i was to scared and didnt which wasnt a very good idea bc they ran up to me and they grabbed my jacket and pulled me close to them i tried to yell for help but they put a cloth over my mouth. I had rememberd wut Darry told me to do when Socs were trying to get there way with u. so i kicked him in the shin and pushed them on the ground and ran back towards Pony's house. But when i turned the corner I tripped over a rock and fell to the ground. The Socs had caught up to me. they pushed me down to the ground and bob slapped me across the face bc I spit in his face. I had built up the strength to scream for help. and thats wut i did. HELP!! SUMBODY HELP!!!! i yelled hoping that the boys would hear me. I heard Steve yell at the socs then soda clal for darry daly and pony. The Soc had let me go and left me lieing there gasping for air. Darry came over to me and picked me up and gave me to pony so pony could carry me. But for sum reason when he tryed to give me to pony i grabbed Darry really tightly and wouldnt let go. I didnt want to go to Pony he made me feel bad. and he could tell i was cryingbc my eyeliner nad masscarra was running down my face and left a mark. He just took my hand and kissed the back of my head. bc my face was in Darry's jacket. HE carried me to the Lot and put me under a tree. I knew Pony was ganna try to yell at me again bc i may say thanx to darry or to soda or to dally or to anyone in the gang. So i didnt say anything. I jst listened to POny and the boys talk. I heard Pony raise his voice a bit but i kept my eyes towards the ground.

Karly are u ok? he said as he came over to me. yea im fine. i said as i looked up. O my gosh! Steve said as he looked at my shurt. What. Ur bleeding! Cum on we need to get that cleaned up. he said as he helped me up and dragged me to the house. steve stop! i said. Dont u wanna get this cleaned up? Dally said. Yea but my legs hurt and i dnt wanna walk. i said. FINE! darry said as he ran up and picked me up. Wooo! i said as I jumped in the air in darry's arms. sorry did that hurt? he asked. No i was just alil bit shocked. oo sry he said. thats ok i said looking up at him. pony had opened the gate for us and also opend the front door. Thanx pon' Darry said as he sat me down in the kitchen on a chair. HE went to the sink and gt a rag and wet it. Hey Pepsi cola can u get a bandage for kar? Darry said. OO yea sure. Soda said as he ran into the bathroom. umm kar? darry said. yea? can u take off ur shirt so i can get a better look at the cut? but if u dnt want to its fine u can clean it up urself. Darry said. OO no its fine. i said as i went to take off my shurt. I felt Dally touch my back. His hands are very cold but it felt good. I wished Pony would of down that. but i guess hes still mad at me. Wow u have a really nice body for sum1 of ur age. steve said. oo thanx i guess. i said looking back. Soda was blushing bc he never saw me without a shurt on but i hada bra on so its nt that bad.

* ill put more on luv ya thanx for reading and hope yall enjoy*

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no butta its fake i just like the movie the Outsiders!

Ella_Michelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: great Reply with quote

great story rain!
awesome as ever!
luv ya girl!!
ur my best internet friend.!
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darry had cleaned up the cut and bandaged it up. thanx i said as i huged him and kissed him on the cheek. welkum. he said. I went to get my shirt off the floor. Ur nt ganna wear that with all the blood on it r ya? Soda said. UMM well i wouldnt if i hada nother shirt to wear but i just have this one. i said Nonsence! u can borrow one of my shurts. Said Soda. thanx soda but really its fine ill wear this one. He took my shurt and threw it out the door. SODAPOP PATRICK CURTIS!!! U GET MY SHURT KNOW!!! i said. whos ganna make me? soda said sticking out his tounge. I tried to gwt up but Darry sat me back down. just take one of his shurts kar. he said. FINE! Sod go get ur shirt. i said rolling my eyes. POny and Johnny were talking bout me and how i didnt want to go to him when dary tried to give me to him. Soda came back with his shirt. thanx soda i said as i got up and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

IT was starting to get late and all of the boys went home. Johnny went to the lot. Darry told me to take his room. He said he'll just sleep on the couch. I slept like a baby just had one dream bout that night. I woke up at 6:00. I thought i could make the boys breakfast for all they did for me last night. I got up and put my shurt on. went to the kitchen and made them eggs. I also rememberd that they liked my chocolate cake. so i made my cake. The boys woke up after the eggs were ready. OOO wut smells good? soda said. i made i eggs and chocolate cake is in the oven baking! i said slapping my hands together. Ur chocolate cake? Darry asked. Yea my chocolate cake! i said proudly. Weres Ponyboy he still sleeping? yea hes in the shower Darry said. OO ok i said. He gt out of the shower his hair was wet and he didnt put grease in it yet. He looked so cute with his hair like that. MOrning guys. Pony said. Morning here u want sum eggs Pon? oo yes plz im so HUNGRY! he said laughing and sitting down. I went up to get a plate. OW! i said. Wuts the matter. Soda said as he gt up and rushed to me. Nothing my side hurts can u get that plate up there plz? yea sure he said. Thanx i said as i took the plate from his hands. I put sum eggs on it. and gave it to pony. Thanx he said as he looked up at me. ur welkum i said as i rubbed his hair. I sat down and started eating. Hey kar whens the cake ganna be ready? soda said. IT should be ready now ill go check. I got up and opened the oven. WOW pony you have gt one special gurl! soda said. I dropped the knife on the floor. they stopped eating and looked at me. KAR are u ok? darry said. Yea im fine i was just shocked a bit. i said picking up the knife. By wut soda said. well me and Pony broke up yesterday. Pony dropped his fork and ran out the door. i ran after him. PONY WAIT! i said running up to him. Wut? he said. Im sry i though we broke up when we fought yesterday. I thought they new. im sry. well maybe u should of checked first before u told them. he said. walking faster. PONYBOY! i nevered called him ponyboy only pony. He stopped and walked towards me. Karly i now wut i said hurt u and i never ment it to. i was just mad! U were mad bc i asked u if u were ok! thats a really good reason to break sum1's heart! i said wanting to slep him across the face. Listen he touched my shoulder. i back away, dnt touch me! plz i dnt.. U dont wat karly cumon tell me. Break my heart. i wanna know how it feels. I DNT LUV U ANYMORE!!!!! i never wanna c u again or ur stupid freinds!! I saw his eyes get big. His bottom lip started to quiver. Pony im sry. but i just dnt. listen ur nice and all but i just dont think i can take this anymore. Take wat dating a greaser with freinds? wuts that sopposed to mean i said getting even madder. the only freinds u had was us! u never fit in! ur just a greaser.. oo wait ur lower then a greaser. I slapped him across the face. I HATE YOU!!!!! I started to cry and ran towards the lot. I heard him say my name. but i didnt tearn around. He went home bc i heard the door slam it made me jump alil. I remembered i left my shurt there and i had Soda's shurt on. I walked back to the house. I knocked on the door. Darry opened it. hey Kar wuts the matter. why are u crying? darry said. Soda came to the door, Did the socs cum back? no i came to get my shurt i took off sodas shurt. here can i have my shurt plz. umm yea sure here cum in darry said. umm i think im ganna stay out here. i said looking at the ground folding my arms. Ok. he said as he went to get my shurt. he came back a minute later Pony in arm. Thanx im ganna go i gave soda and Darry a hug. Tell the boys that i luv them and Im ganna miss them. Darry grabbed my arm. ur nt leaving u and Pony are ganna talk and me and soda are ganna watch to make sure u accually do! darry said. I dnt wanna talk to him. Darrys eyes gt big he let go of my arm. I said im sry and left the porch. i heard the door slam again and darry say sumin to pony. Sumin like i nv want u seeing her agian or sumin like that. I started to cry and went to the lot. I screamed a lil bit. Soda opened the door. but darry said sumin i cant quite make out. I dropped to my knees and started to cry. I wished i was wit Johnny he always made me feel better. but i new that if i was with johnny darry would take him away also. I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back and wit yet agian the Socs. well well well wut do we have hear. bob said. u still hanging wit those greasers. No i said whiping my tears away. what? Randy said as he came over to me. Im nt talking to them anymore ok! i said yelling. oo bob said. So u wanna hang wit us? tyler said umm but im still a greaser are u sure u want to? i said confused. U still luv them? tyler said Kinda i said. well if u hang with us u may get them jealous. randy said winking a bit. Ok fine im karly by the way but i get called kar a lot. i said. im bob and this is randy and tyler. bob grabbed my arm and helped me up. here cum wit us well soc ya up. randy said. are u sure ur nt ganna hurt me? i said Im sure cum on. I saw Darry open the door. i looked at him and then looked at randy. bob saw him and sai wut are u looking at greaser's? wut u upset bc she dont like ur kind anymore. i walked to the car and saw Soda there also. Soda was crying! i wanted to run up to him and give him a bear hug but i new that i would just be stepping my boundries so i went in the car and we drove off.

@ ill write more later my hands and eyes and my brain hurts@ luv yall hope u like it!!!

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, ok....well i read thm ltr........i gt my shw Dead Like Me is on in a few mins...........i wnt 2 be ready 4 it.......i read the 1st 1....ill read 2nd & 3rd stories ltr...... Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there the smae stories jus differ chapters!

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While in the car i remembered all the good times we had together. I remembered when Soda and Pony sprayed my with the hose(sp). it was really cold. they rapped me in their arms and kept me warm. So why arent u seeing those greaser's anymore? tyler asked looking back at me. Well i hada fight with one of them and i said sum stuff and know were nt speaking. I said looking down. OO well they still want u, i want u i know that for sure. but ur way to young for me ur like 11. Im 16 i said looking up. oo sry u dnt look 16. bob said. Yea i know it runs in the family we never look our ages. i said putting a smile on. Randy put his arm around me. Ya know ur nt anything like a greaser. Wut do u mean i said looking up at him. Wel greasers are dirty, nasty and dnt really fit in and alot of the gurls arent very pretty. OO well their not that dirty they do keep clean their clothes umm just have rips in them. Why does the brothers have rips in their clothes? bob asked. well there parents died when they were young. So the two oldest brothers have jobs and pay the rent. i said. OO wow that must sux loosing ur parents at such a young age. Yea it is they talk bout them all the time. And they always used to say how much i reminded them of their mother. i said. We went to the mall on the south side and met these two girls there. Their names were cherry and marcia. they were very pretty. They took me shopping for new clothes. The Mall was alot nicer then my old one. They took me to macy's, kohls, and many other stores that wwere really cool.

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Pony walking in the mall with the gang. I told cherry and marcia that i had to use the bathroom. Ok said cherry. I walked out of the store and turned the corner. The boys were sitting on a bench smoking cig's. I walked passed them looking at the floor. Karley is that u? sum1 said. I looked towards that direction. It was Dally. Hi dall. I said stopping. What are ya doing hear alone? Johnny asked Well im nt really alone. Who ya with Soda asked. umm.. sum freinds from skool. i said looking back making sure no one was looking. Well can we meet them? asked Steve. No! umm there kinda shy. I said quickly. Well ive gotta go use the bathroom. Ill talk to u later. or whenever i see ya agian. i said walking away. Bye they all said. Johnny said sumin. KARLY! sum1 said. I thought it was the boys. So i walked back to them. Did u just call me? i asked the boys. No but i heard ur name from over there. said dally pointing towards the corner. all of a sudden cherry and marcia turned the corner! My head gt so hot and i new that i was ganna get yelled at by the boys. kar there u are cum on we have to finish shopping. marcia said grabbing my arm. Karly? ur hanging with them? Soda said. I looked back ya there my FREINDS hard to belieive isnt it Ponyboy. I said in a sarcastic way. looking at him with my eyes glowing with anger. you know these greasers? cherry said pointing to them. Well i knew them they used to be my freinds but i lost their trust i guess. Looking at Pony the whole time. Well lets go then there starting to scare me i said walking away with cherry and Marcia.

The next day we went to the drive-in movie theater. We sat down in the front row. I kept looking back hopping the boys were ganna cum. I just wanted to leave them behind in the past ya catch my drift. Whats ur prob? Tyler said putting his arm around me. He was my Boyfreind. I was glad we got along i mean i was a greaser. Well i mean i used to be. His family took me in but we had to stay in separte rooms. His Parents were kinda nervous. Nothing i said kissing him on the lips. k u know if those greasers show up u just let me and randy and bob handle them ok? ok i said resting my head on his shoulder. I heard the boys cumin up i closed my eyes and wished they wouldnt sit behind us. Bob looked at Randy and Randy looked at Tyler. Well well well, if it isnt the dirty little greaser's. Tyler said. Hey cherry look its the grease balls. bob said. Hey Karly look its the old grease balls u used to hang out wit. tyler said picking my head up in his hand. I looked back at the boys. They just gave me this look of anger in there eyes. I new wat that ment. They used to do that to all of the Socs. I looked up at Tyler and said Ya im glad im nt with them anymore there not very cute anymore. I said smiling. kissing him on the lips. Dally kicked my chair. I kinda smiled a bit he always did that. I stopped smiling when i looked back. Why did u kick my chair dirt bag? i said looking at dally but i had m im sry eyes on. He didnt by it. Bc i dnt like Soc's. only greaser's is that a problem ya lil Socs? he said. No i said looking down at his feet. They were on my chair i didnt bother telling him to tell him to take them off. I really didnt care. I sat threw the movie i ended up falling asleep of Ty's shoulder. in the middle of the movie sum1 kicked my chair again. I jumped alil bit and looked back. ya? i said looking at Dally. well u were asleep and i wanted to bother u so i woke u up. Dally said with an evil grin on his face. OO ok. i said looking back at the screen. Wait u dont care? Johnny said. care bout wut? that he woke u up just to bother u. Steve said. Nt really y should i be i said looking back at them. Well ya u just dnt let a greaser kick u in the back and nt care about it. Soda said laughing a lil bit. OO ok well i guess dnt it agian then. WOW ur really bad at yelling at ppl. Pony said looking at me. OO well sry ive just always been the one getting yelled at. I said looking at the boys.

mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OO ok. Steve said looking at Soda who was wide-eyed. I looked at dally and whispered Go to the concetion stand. He nodded and waited for me to get up. Hey Tyler im gana go get sumin to drink. ill be right back. No babe ill go get it. He looked at bob and Randy cum with me guys i dnt wanna go alone. Ok Randy said. He looked at the boys. U mess with them we mess wit u. He just laughed and left. I waited for them to leave the stage and looked back at Dally. He was sitting next to Soda and Steve. Pony was at the end with Johnny so he wouldnt hear me talking to them. Has Pony talked bout me? i asked Soda. Yea all the time he cried last night. He really misses u. I cant beleive ur hanging with the Soc's. It's differ for u isnt it? Yea but im nt really freinds with them. Well yea im cherry and marcia's but i dnt wanna stay with the Soc's forever. I just wanted to make Pony jelous and maybe try to take me back. Well just tell him u wanna cum back to him and then maybe kiss him or sumin. I dont know im nt really good with girls. Steve said. OO ok well i dnt know how to wut if he yells at me and doesnt take me back. Well here sit back here. I cant are u kidding i would if it was just me and the girls they wouldnt mind but its tyler and the boys im afraid of. I dont wanna start another fight. Im done with fighting! i said looking and seeing the boys cum back. I turned around quickly and made it look like i was really watching the movie. Here ya go babe. Tyler said. Sitting nxt to me. Thanx babe i said kissing his cheek. THey mess wit ya gurls? Randy said reffering to the boys. No they didnt. They were good lil greaser's. i said joking and looking back at the boys.

*wow i cant think of anything else. If u guys wanna add or change anything feel free ide luv to do that. and if u ppl want to i can add u. Send a mssge back to me if ya'll wanna be added into it! now cum'n dnt be shy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: