Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Actor Brad Renfro Dead At 25
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Actor Brad Renfro Dead At 25 Reply with quote

Actor Brad Renfro is dead, the Los Angeles County Coroner confirmed to Access Hollywood.

Renfro's body was discovered at his home in the Wilshire area of Los Angeles, by his girlfriend, authorities told the LA Times.

He was declared dead at 9 AM, a coroner’s spokesperson told the paper.

Craig Harvey, chief investigator for the LA County Coroner told People, the actor was drinking the night before he died. He was also heard snoring in the hours before his death.

Drug overdose is a "possibility considering his history, but right now all we have is the history of his drinking the previous night," Harvey told the magazine. "All that we have is that he was last known to be alive during the morning hours and he was snoring."

Renfro was 25 years old.

Renfro got his first big break in acting when he was discovered by director Joel Schumacher, who cast the then 10-year-old in “The Client.”

The breakout 1994 role pitted the young actor on screen with Susan Sarandon and Tommy Lee Jones.

He quickly graduated to tween movies like 1995’s “Tom And Huck,” opposite Jonathan Taylor-Thomas before moving on to indie dramas including 2001’s “Ghost World” opposite Scarlett Johansson, Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi.

Despite his success, Renfro was drawn to the dark side.

The talented actor found himself in frequent trouble with the law beginning in the late ‘90s in his hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee.

In 1998 he was charged with cocaine and marijuana possession but managed to skip out on jail time by making a plea deal.

Three years later, Renfro made headlines again, this time in Florida, when he was charged with trying to steal a yacht in Fort Lauderdale.

In December 2005, a handcuffed Renfro was splashed across the LA Times when he was arrested after attempting to buy heroin from undercover officers conducting a sting operation on Skid Row in downtown LA.

Renfro seemed to be getting back on track — he started a band — FROAD, and got back into the movies.

Just last fall, the actor was filming a part in “The Informers” alongside Billy Bob Thorton and Wynona Ryder.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!

mbu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P Brad Renfro

i havnt heard ov dis actor b4 but i jus googled him 2 kno hu he was.. i dont fink iv seen any ov his films but yet i still feel sadened by his death!

anova overdose???? y???????? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw his old movies..........The Client, The Cure, & Tom & Huck........thn, I jst stop wtchng his movies..........he wsnt my fave actor.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg his ur age! i kinda kno hw u feel.. at da end ov da dai we jus all gotta get on wid our lives n move on.. make somfin outta our lives, make memories n most importantly make da most ov our lives coz we all gotta die 1dai!
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup...live love & laugh..............

Ill lke 2 laugh until i cried of joy..........i hope, i cn stll meet my fave celebs The Wahlberg Bros, NKOTB, Orlando Bloom, Garrett Hedlund, Elijah Wood, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Kurt Russell, Gregory Smith, Renne Russo, Alessandra Ambrosio, Liv Tyler, & mre.......

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey butta.... you know i luv ya but back off my man!

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i knw hes ur man, hes stll my fave actor.........im nt gonna bck off.......i stll wnt 2 meet hm, sumdy.........

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaa u guys r jokes! Laughing Laughing Laughing
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mimi, she thnks, i wnt 2 married hm, i dnt....... i jst wnt 2 marrid Donnie nt Garrett......i jst wnt 2 meet Garrett, Donnie said its ok , by hm......but i cnt marrid Garrett, only Donnie Wahlberg. Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainie, u can hav him! butta jus wants 2 meet him Laughing shes all 4 Donnie.. Cool
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mimi, 4 clearng tht up........

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its kl Butta, happy 2 help Smile
gemluvsmark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMyBro wrote:
yup...live love & laugh..............

Ill lke 2 laugh until i cried of joy..........i hope, i cn stll meet my fave celebs The Wahlberg Bros, NKOTB, Orlando Bloom, Garrett Hedlund, Elijah Wood, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Kurt Russell, Gregory Smith, Renne Russo, Alessandra Ambrosio, Liv Tyler, & mre.......

do u mean gregory smith from Everwood? Oh, he is soooo gorge Very Happy

xx
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, the guy frm Everwood..i used 2 wtch tht shw........Thn sumthng hppn, they switch channels or sumthng lke tht..........

I culdnt see the pic, u post it.........

Heres a pic of Gregory & his younger bro Douglas Smith

Recent pic of Gregory & Emily Van Camp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: