Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I luvs me some New Kids...read people (breaking news)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG the song is amazing their voices are so cute

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mbu wrote:
gemluvsmark wrote:
mbu wrote:
by da way Gem.. New Kids On The Block is Donnie's band Wink

oh cool - didn't no tht lol. Will they still be called NKOTB? Cos they're not exactly new anymore an they're not exactly kids anymore. xx

lol Gem, i donno, i fink u myt need 2 ask Stray.. Wink

yo Butta, i heard it, its gd but 4got 2 get da url 4 it, wen i do, ill post it on here Very Happy

hw cum u always fnd the url, but i cant? it only shws the emb..........4 myspace........ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

If u hear sum1 say Yeah in the music vido........Thts Donnie Wahlberg......Its a brand new song........i wsh, we can hear the whole song........i heard rumors, they mte not do the reunion.jst a realtiy shw......but dnt gve up, ur hopes.....I join ths website called NKOTB.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joka.. anyfin is poosible! so hu knows if der gonna reunite or not..

Donnie Wahlberg: Yeahhhhh Wink
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mrsmercer109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol!!

ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the most popular boy bands from the 1980s and early1990s, New Kids On the Block, have announced that their tour is cancelled. This is disappointing news to New Kids on the Block fans because People.com just announced over the weekend that the rumors of them going on tour were true.

MM, hw cn they cancld a shw..whn theirs no tour dates? ths person, dsnt knw, hw wrte a journal.......

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sum1 @ NKOTB.com fnd it, @ The People's Media Company.......

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i read that to!

mbu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here.. Sad
Tellin da truth isnt alwais gd but lyin isnt alwais bad.. If tellin da truth makes som1 feel bad, lyin can b gd.. Gd things can com 4m lyin, bad things 4m da truth.. Altho sometimes tellin part of da truth is da same thing as tellin a lie..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Media errors, can we take anything they say seriously?

Here's the thing. Almost all of this reunion hype is being fueled by media reports. And I think the media reports are all based on that first People Magazine article and what's been posted at NKOTB.com.

I can't take anything in the media seriously. If you've ever had any experience with how the news works, they do not research anything. They take one story, reword it and call it their own.

Almost every news piece that's come out on the reunion has had something completely incorrect that could have been easily google'd.

1) Who the hell is Donny Wood? Articles are STILL talking about a Donny Wood from the New Kids. A) Donnie is with an IE. B) It's freakin' DANNY!

2) Jordan Knight, the real estate developer. Jordan, huh? We should tell the media that we can't wait for another solo album from Jonathan.

3) The dormant, dead NKOTB.com. Many of us have been coming to this (well, the old NKOTB.com) site for over 10 years. The media is making it sound like fans just stopped caring and didn't exist. As I type this, there are 10x more fans on these boards online now, but still many of us have been around even before "Donny Wood" apparently became the sixth New Kid and Jordan sold his first piece of real estate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: