Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
and now it's time for...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sabrina* wrote:
I don't really like Aaron, but that's kinda of the same reason MarkMyBro had with Ryan Laughing

Well, ths isnt our choice..Its actually Mark's & Rhea's choice.....Who knws, Mark & Rhea mite pick a whole diffrnt nme.....tht we pick out...The nme Ryan......I jst hte the sound of it.....Sounds lke, u wnt 2 strangle a Ryan. Raee, no offensive 2 ur bro Ryan.....i got a nme 4 the baby....

Legolas James Wahlberg

Logan Adam Wahlberg

Obi-Wan Lucas Wahlberg

Neo Jacob Wahlberg.

Mark: Honey, we btrr pck a nme 4 our 2nd son, be4 Buttercup decide, we mst nme our child Legolas. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joshua Peter Wahlberg (Yes after one of his characters)
James Peter Wahlberg
Francis (just kidding) Very Happy
*Sabrina*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it's there choice. Personally I wouldn't have pick any of these names. but I'm curious wich name their gonna take Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it.

BOBBY!

Yes... He's played three Bobby's so far!. Therefore his son's real name would be Robert....like Mark's brother :O.. Okay alittle weird.

MarkMyBro: I was saying why would you want the initials of JAWS. That's kind of scary Surprised. And I don't really like the name Ryan too much either but it sounded nice with the other names. Ryan Lucas Wahlberg.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
I got it.

BOBBY!

Yes... He's played three Bobby's so far!. Therefore his son's real name would be Robert....like Mark's brother :O.. Okay alittle weird.

MarkMyBro: I was saying why would you want the initials of JAWS. That's kind of scary Surprised. And I don't really like the name Ryan too much either but it sounded nice with the other names. Ryan Lucas Wahlberg.

thats right, i noticed that too, hmm, maybe youre on to something with this bobby thing.....
Raee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Bobby Shatford - Perfect Storm
* Bobby Mercer - Four Brothers
* Bob Lee Swagger - Shooter

Hmm....
Maybe.. Maybe...
*Rubs chin*

*Continues rubbing chin*
I'll grow a beard soon Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark my heart wrote:
Raee wrote:
I got it.

BOBBY!

thats right, i noticed that too, hmm, maybe youre on to something with this bobby thing.....

Idk, i ws tease every1.....i ws in my momnt.....Booby is a good nme.....Bobby Mark Wahlberg. BMW!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
* Bobby Shatford - Perfect Storm
* Bobby Mercer - Four Brothers
* Bob Lee Swagger - Shooter

Hmm....
Maybe.. Maybe...
*Rubs chin*

*Continues rubbing chin*
I'll grow a beard soon Laughing

Wow, 3 Bobbys he did.....mmm, jst maybe. LOL a beard...ur so funny. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I say the name 'Bob Lee Swagger' I always say it like an American Rolling Eyes because it just is ...so... American? and when I say 'Bobby Mercer' which I say quite abit because my little sister (she's 9) likes Jack Mercer and I always say Bobby Mercer (because I like Bobby/Mark), sometimes she hates it other times she joins in. Everytime me and her watch it though we always say "Bobby Mercer!" in a cheering way when he's fighting that guy (at the end).

I always tease her about Jack (it's funny, and fun). You know the stuff Bobby was calling Jack in the film? Remember how he kept calling him a fairy? and so on. I always do that toward my sister. Those bits were funny aye? Smile but sad when he died. Because he's his brother and it's just NOT good to lose someone.

Yes... a beard Surprised I think I feel it now. Stubbles!? haha. Rolling Eyes I better hope I'm not growing stubbles haha. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
When I say the name 'Bob Lee Swagger' I always say it like an American Rolling Eyes because it just is ...so... American? and when I say 'Bobby Mercer' which I say quite abit because my little sister (she's 9) likes Jack Mercer and I always say Bobby Mercer (because I like Bobby/Mark), sometimes she hates it other times she joins in. Everytime me and her watch it though we always say "Bobby Mercer!" in a cheering way when he's fighting that guy (at the end).

I always tease her about Jack (it's funny, and fun). You know the stuff Bobby was calling Jack in the film? Remember how he kept calling him a fairy? and so on. I always do that toward my sister. Those bits were funny aye? Smile but sad when he died. Because he's his brother and it's just NOT good to lose someone.

Yes... a beard Surprised I think I feel it now. Stubbles!? haha. Rolling Eyes I better hope I'm not growing stubbles haha. Wink

Wow, i luv tht movie.I lke Jack 2.....But mainly Bobby....i pretend i wsn ion the movie i ws Bobby's younger sis....u messd wth me, u get ass kick by Bobby Mercer.......

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, i luv tht movie.I lke Jack 2.....But mainly Bobby....i pretend i wsn ion the movie i ws Bobby's younger sis....u messd wth me, u get ass kick by Bobby Mercer.......[/quote]

ok good, im not the only one whos done that Wink Razz lol but i like jack better in that movie, mark's hair was kinda weird, but he was still oozzing hotness
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark my heart wrote:
Wow, i luv tht movie.I lke Jack 2.....But mainly Bobby....i pretend i wsn ion the movie i ws Bobby's younger sis....u messd wth me, u get ass kick by Bobby Mercer.......

ok good, im not the only one whos done that Wink Razz lol but i like jack better in that movie, mark's hair was kinda weird, but he was still oozzing hotness[/quote]

I pretend, im in all Mark movies & othr movies as well...lke Lord of the rings....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm, i cant thnk of any nme, rite nw......

mark my heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkMyBro wrote:
mark my heart wrote:

ok good, im not the only one whos done that Wink Razz lol but i like jack better in that movie, mark's hair was kinda weird, but he was still oozzing hotness

I pretend, im in all Mark movies & othr movies as well...lke Lord of the rings....[/quote]

wow, we were really getting off topic there... lol
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark my heart wrote:
MarkMyBro wrote:
mark my heart wrote:

I pretend, im in all Mark movies & othr movies as well...lke Lord of the rings....

wow, we were really getting off topic there... lol[/quote]

Me 2.....In lord of the rings, im a hobbit, tht follow Frodo, Sam, Pippin, & Merry....Im a hobbit, but ive elf powers....coz an elf breath into my lungs, whn i ws baby.....my nme is Peach in lord of the rings....Peach, almost died, her mom (Pippin's mom) was picking peaches for jam, pies, & etc...She ws pregnant, @ the tme....She started picking peaches...she ws in labor, it ws hard labor....So, Lord elrond, cme by in the woods...He helped her, the baby wasnt breathng....So, he breath into her lungs, thts hw she becme an elf, but stll a hobbit....

Nw, in Star Wars....I pretend, I lived in Jedi Temple. her nme is Querida Ula Angelo. Her parents were killed by Dark Jedis....She ws raised by Jedis She became a Padawan....her best friend is Anakin Skywalker....(U knw, in the movie, he goes to the darkside.) Well, in my version, he almost wnt 2 the darkside, but she told him, tht the senator ws evil, he ws tricking Anakin....he killed the senator...Him & Padme, lived in apartment in Coruscant....& sumtmes Naboo, of their house...Que came a Jedi Master, she luvs ths guy nme Ganeo Ringon. Shes a single mom....

nw, hw did i get off topics.....

Sumtmes, i pretend 2 mke up movie, thts nt even in the movies....i pck wht actor or actress 2 be in it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: