Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Max Payne in the Still! (Pictures)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
I know what ROTFL means.. I was just saying - it's not a symptom. Razz

Rats!!!! why nt?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Because Mark doesn't make you roll on the floor laughing. .. Maybe he could but you're more likely to thud, smile uncontrollably, go alittle crazy possibly, some may melt, some get paralized. You know things like that. Some even cry. Rolling Eyes

Hehe.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, what u said, was funny.......Yes, i luv 2 thud....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD!!!!!
Well I'm back from my short trip but anyway.. WHAT'S MORE EXCITING is that I HAVE A NEW PICTURE FOR YOU ALL!

Man, I feel like running around crazy, jumping and screaming....& well yeah. I'm so excited Smile

I'm so.. So. SOOO!O!!O!O!O
I just love it Crying or Very sad *crying happy tears* Haha. I love his shoes Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
OH MY GOD!!!!!
Well I'm back from my short trip but anyway.. WHAT'S MORE EXCITING is that I HAVE A NEW PICTURE FOR YOU ALL!

Man, I feel like running around crazy, jumping and screaming....& well yeah. I'm so excited Smile

I just love it Crying or Very sad *crying happy tears* Haha. I love his shoes Wink

I luv it, everythng...the clothing, the bckground, hw he pose & the darkness....Pls, it lks lke, he found the main suspect, who killed his wife & daughter...(*cries.* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad) It culd be, he already killed tht person or is abt 2......hes gonna say sumthng lke, u killed my wife & daughter, prepared 2 died....*Thn u hear a loud bang frm the rifle.*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
OH MY GOD!!!!!

Oh, i 4got 2 do my famous Thud. I cant wait, 4 Raee, 2 cum......Mark, ur so dreamy.....*Thud.*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh that's a really cool pic Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the atmosphere of this one is really good. This movie is going to be the BEST film! I just know it. DEFFINATELY going to the CINEMA to see this. Who's with me?!

This movie will probably be Mark's best film? Because it's got everything in it and it's HIS type of character. Playing parts you like are usually the best for the actor because he/she can either relate or just can really enjoy playing the part and delving deep into the emotions, to portray the character the way it should be. MARK CAN DO THIS! Very Happy

THE THUD! I wonder how many thuds you've done over Mark by now?

Have any of you played 'Max Payne'?. I have back afew years ago. I only played 'Max Payne: The Fall of Payne (#2)' I think that's what it was called. It was good but I didn't get to go as far as my brother as for some reason it stuffed up on my computer and wouldn't load the rest of the game. Still very cool! Very Happy Even my brother is pretty excited over this movie (my brother is 18 ).

I have this picture on my background (desktop). I have a larger version Surprised It's SO friggin' awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
I know the atmosphere of this one is really good. This movie is going to be the BEST film! I just know it. DEFFINATELY going to the CINEMA to see this. Who's with me?!

This movie will probably be Mark's best film? Because it's got everything in it and it's HIS type of character. Playing parts you like are usually the best for the actor because he/she can either relate or just can really enjoy playing the part and delving deep into the emotions, to portray the character the way it should be. MARK CAN DO THIS! Very Happy

THE THUD! I wonder how many thuds you've done over Mark by now?

Have any of you played 'Max Payne'?. I have back afew years ago. I only played 'Max Payne: The Fall of Payne (#2)' I think that's what it was called. It was good but I didn't get to go as far as my brother as for some reason it stuffed up on my computer and wouldn't load the rest of the game. Still very cool! Very Happy Even my brother is pretty excited over this movie (my brother is 18 ).

I have this picture on my background (desktop). I have a larger version Surprised It's SO friggin' awesome.

The Thud i dk, hw many tmes, ive done it....no, i hvnt played the game, thts cool u & ur older bro played the gme....hes excited abt the movie.....Awsm, its on ur desk-top....im gonna see, wht it lks lke on my desktop....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it, on my facebook...im stll figuring out, wht mark pic 2 go on 2 my desktop.......

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Max Payne in the Still! (Pictures) Reply with quote

[quote="Raee"]Okay, eventually as the movie closen up to the release date!! We can add more photos which will look bigger and better! Wink .. But umm, I thought we could start it now Mr. Green

!MAX PAYNE!

Edit: Look I got a bigger one now!

I got ths 1, my fave pic of him, in Max Payne as my desktop screensaver or wht u want 2 called it...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink Your aisle five - thud magnet? Razz

I can't wait for some more!! I can't wait for the the OFFICIAL cover/poster picture you know when it's in the cinema how they have a picture. THAT ONE! It's going to be awesome!.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Wink Your aisle five - thud magnet? Razz

I can't wait for some more!! I can't wait for the the OFFICIAL cover/poster picture you know when it's in the cinema how they have a picture. THAT ONE! It's going to be awesome!.

Does, ur theater, hve tht huge card board poster...all ovr the place, in the lobby..if they hve tht, im gonna get my pic, taken & if i see the poster in the frmae, ill tke a pic of tht......I knw, ive head conlusion.....im 4gettng who re we talkng abt?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes they feature SOME films. I hope they feature MAX PAYNE in BIG ASS LETTERS AND IMAGES!!!!!!!!

They didn't with 'The Happening'. They mostly do it with children's movies actually. I'm trying to think of ONE movie which was featured that wasn't a kids film...... ... ... Yeah. Crying or Very sad I hope they do. I would take pictures too!! But this movie is QUITE a big deal yeah? So I'm thinking they may make a BIG DEAL out of it too.

I think the only movies which had big posters which were not full on kids films was. The Hulk (both), Spiderman (all), Take The Lead, Pirates of The Caribbean (all)... and probably afew others. But kids ones are always there. Like 'Wall-E' (so cute!, he was a 3D cardboard thingy), there was this really cute one of 'The Waterhorse' -You could take your picture beside him, he was in the bath tub. Soooo cute. I saw that one in the theatres.

Mmm.. Speaking of the cinema and stuff. We'd probably see 'Max Payne' (If the whole family goes) in the cheaper cinema. Which doesn't have the posters Sad (only the smaller ones). The dear cinema is like $15! a ticket and for all of us that makes $75--- Plus if we get pop corn and drinks it eventually evens out to over $100.......... BUT if it was just me and my Mum or me and my brother or something. That makes $30 (without pop corn and drinks). Sometimes we just get a drink from the grocery store and a packet of chips - saves money Smile.

Hmm.. BUT I can still go to the dear one to take a picture of the cardboard images!!! (maybe, since they may ask if I have a ticket to walk in that area... damn.. THIS SUCKS!) Now I'm officially not happy! WAIT WAIT! I can pay for my ticket (I'll need to save now Very Happy).. AH-HA! I win! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've fallen in love with the new posters! Razz

Okay.. Well today I found two new posters!... Well if I don't include the one Jaki found. I've only found one, BUT I did find a larger version of the one Jaki found... So.. Still two?

Still. I believe I have found one no one has yet seen?

UNTIL NOW Very Happy

I love them. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Max Payne All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: