Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Description

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxtina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Description Reply with quote

Hi every one!

Guys will you help ?!

My cousin is doing a short story on Four Brothers and she needs help with Mark's appearance and Description in the movie.

How would you describe him?
His hair style, beard, clothing style, body, way of walking, language... everything!

Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby Mercer

Wears: leather and boots, rough and unironed work clothes
Hair: deep brown slick back short hair
Facial hair: rough, unshaved, grazes of stubble
Body: musculine, bulked build, made out of steel and talks it too. A street fighters body with jabs of furious power behind his broad shoulders.
Walk: a tough take-no-crap strut that immerses deeply into his determined attitude and embraces from head to foot. His whole body releases the same aurora.
Language: quite the french abuser really... (swearing). He talks straight out with a tongue that twisted his words into swearing but all on good cue. He issues what he needs with his on-mission stare and handling which makes the runners run, the hiders hide and the stuck in betweens plead for mercy.
Personality: with family: fun, boyish, teasing, loving, mocking, concerning, compassionate
with enemies: relentless, determined, take-no-crap, won't take no for an answer kind of guy, hard hearted, aggressive, raging

Self: Never niave, is a cautious person, can be kind, apologetic when needed, suspicious on some, observing on most, understanding, doesn't let his own emotions show but teases others which prevents them from seeing his own emotions, cries behind closed doors, doesn't let much get to him, acts the man always, has smart tactics, merciless on most, never forgetful, quick to make a stand, protective, loves his family 'til death, makes witty comments that usually mock another, most of his emotions are expressed through his eyes and language - once he's upset/angered you'll know about it, it wouldn't be long until voices are raised and fists are thrown, he's also negotiative but he'll always win, he's a leader not a follower, he's not really competitive, he's good around kids (though maybe he can be wrong influenced, but he tries), isn't rough on women though he's no flirt or lusty abuser, he's a man's man who works for himself. He's Bobby Mercer! Razz

Hopefully some fo that helps.

I just jotted it out quickly. I could probably do better but ... yeah.

Good luck to your sister.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thanks!
Are you sure you just jotted it down quickly! I have to admit, you could make a good writer. Wink Describing is not easy. Your language is sweet! Smile
Thank you very much... Yeah my cousin IS really like a sister to me.
You know I have a character a little like Boby in my own novel, his name is Angel Russell, and I was afraid if I described him for my cousin's work, it'd be almost the same description in my own work. But your language differs, so it's a good help! That's gonna help her, Thanks again!
Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I write too... so Very Happy

Razz

I guess I've developed a SKILL. Yay for me.

I've been getting a lot of that lately though. "You write really well" - comments like that. Smile It's nice.

Thanks.

And you are welcome, as is your sister/cousin.
Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Well... I write too... so Very Happy

Razz
I've been getting a lot of that lately though. "You write really well" - comments like that. Smile It's nice.

You should really go after it, I mean you HAVE the ability! Go for it! It'd be such a shame to just leave it alone! Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thanks.

Yeah I want to.

I was thinking of taking it up as a course --- in writing. Like editing (copywriter) or something. I don't think I could be a novelist but deffinately someone who does some kind of "writing" -- like an editor.

I also have the idea of doing something with my art. I also am a drawer and digital painter (I was thinking of getting into Graphic Design)

Hmm.. Time will tell!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Aww thanks.

Yeah I want to.

I was thinking of taking it up as a course --- in writing. Like editing (copywriter) or something. I don't think I could be a novelist but deffinately someone who does some kind of "writing" -- like an editor.

I also have the idea of doing something with my art. I also am a drawer and digital painter (I was thinking of getting into Graphic Design)

Hmm.. Time will tell!

You're lucky to be in some place you that you can be anyone you want. In my country we can't be any one we wish to be Sad . I want to be a novelist but there's NO WAY I can do it here... You have no idea what a desperation it is... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Raee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Aw. I'm sorry. The least you can do is make the most of what you do have and what you can have.

And just leave writing as a hobby Smile.

Life can be so tedious and unkind but it can also be such a joy if you make it one. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raee wrote:
Sad Aw. I'm sorry. The least you can do is make the most of what you do have and what you can have.

And just leave writing as a hobby Smile.

Life can be so tedious and unkind but it can also be such a joy if you make it one. Wink

Yeah I'm really a cheerful person actually... But you have NO IDEA what a turture is to be living in here! THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD BE SOME BODY! You can't find any way to be in peace! God help the people pf my country... GOD FREE US PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE! Sad Sad

I really hope at least YOU can be successful... I'd be very happy!
Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thank you.

I do hope there is some light for you, and your people Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks honey! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: