Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The forum has seemed to have..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: The forum has seemed to have.. Reply with quote

The forum has seemed to have died?
Yet again?

Sad

It's really sad that this forum doesn't run like any-die-hard-fans forum should..... In some cases it's good but it seems like there are hardly any real big fans of Mark's when this happens Sad SADNESS

However, just to let anyone and everyone, and Mark know.
YOU (MARK) will ALWAYS have MAJOR LOVING FANS!
Keep up the good work, Mark! Smile We love and enjoy every moment of your successful career in movie-making! You are the best and can't wait to see you put your hands down on that Walk of Fame! (29th July) and get your very own OSCAR! (or Golden Globe) (perhaps in Jan 2011? Mmm?) Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is more than sad. Especially for an oficial website and forum......! But without any updates/news/whatever the people go to other sites and places...that's just the way it is.
Raee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly.

I know... I am not all "innocent" to the whole abandonment thing. Since I haven't been here for a little bit. I sometimes pop in, but don't say anything but yeah.

Perhaps if I start giving news like I use to then perhaps the site will go better again? Smile
Any news/pictures/whatever I can find. I'll post! I suppose Very Happy Try get this board HAPPENING again.

I still have my forum.... for Mark.... But I killed my website. Sad It WAS a good website.. Damn myself! Crying or Very sad IT just took a lot of my time.. So I quit it. I feel ashamed... (Sorry everyone and Mark).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is starting to get REALLY SAD

No ONE is here?!!?!?!?
Sad Sad Sad :'(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: no one here anymore! Reply with quote

[quote="Raee"]This is starting to get [size=18]REALLY SAD[/size]

[size=18][b]No ONE [/b][/size]is here?!!?!?!?
Sad Sad Sad :'([/quote]

Hi Raee,

Nice hearing from you again. It has been quiet for a while and I don't know why? Are we all so busy these days? Can't wait for THE OTHER GUYS as it looks hilarious. It starts in North America in a couple of weeks so I'll let you know what I think.

Hope you're well ...

Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You too Gloria!
Nice to hear (or see?) a voice being sent through. I thought I was alone in the dark...

'The Other Guys' looks really, really, really, really good. I am busting my own balls over it (wait, what?)

Certainly do! (give feedback!)
Smile
I don't think it comes out in Australia for a while yet so... I got to wait. But Cinema is probably a definite in my case. Take the family Very Happy IT'll be a good day/night out.

PS: I'm doing fine, & yourself?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Raee"]You too Gloria!
Nice to hear (or see?) a voice being sent through. I thought I was alone in the dark...

'The Other Guys' looks really, really, really, really good. I am busting my own balls over it (wait, what?)

Certainly do! (give feedback!)
Smile
I don't think it comes out in Australia for a while yet so... I got to wait. But Cinema is probably a definite in my case. Take the family Very Happy IT'll be a good day/night out.

PS: I'm doing fine, & yourself?[/quote]

Hi there,

I'm fine thanks. Getting ready to go to the Frankfurt Book Fair early October, but have to start really early. By the way, I read that Mark & Will will be in Australia for the Premiere of THE OTHER GUYS!

Take care,

Smile
Raee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLYYYYY JALOPENO!
You are correct Gloria. They are coming!! AH!!! I want to go !!! I WANT TO GO! !!! I've never been to a premiere let alone seen a famous person! :O in my life. Have you been to any premieres?

A Frankfurt Book Fair sounds cute Wink.
What'd you do there?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Raee"]HOLYYYYY JALOPENO!
You are correct Gloria. They are coming!! AH!!! I want to go !!! I WANT TO GO! !!! I've never been to a premiere let alone seen a famous person! :O in my life. Have you been to any premieres?

A Frankfurt Book Fair sounds cute Wink.
What'd you do there?[/quote]

I am the foreign rights consultant for a publishing house and I sell their uS titles around the world for translation. I represent them at the London Book Fair in the UK every April. My family live there so i get to spend time with them after the fair. The Frankfurt Book Fair is the largest book fair in the world with almost 300,000 people attending. I go for 10 days. All very exciting.

I've been to lots of advance screenings/previews of movies, but not an actual premiere! That will be so exciting if you can go or at least be near.

Razz
Raee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. Alright. Awesome.

Yeah. I probably won't be able to go. I live down the opposite end of both states... down the bottom of Australia - Victoria (or some may know it better by the city name - Melbourne). I've lived in Sydney (NSW) and Queensland though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I havent been here a while...I been busy. I'll tried be on here more. Im bad fan. *goes into the corner.* Yes, Mark. I'll stay in this corner. Until I been a good fan.

Don't forget Twitter & FB lot people seems be their more than forums or other sites.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all feel abit of that "I'm a bad fan" thing. I know I did/have.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys saw Mark Wahlberg on Jay Leno this Pass Monday. My mom told me about it. We stayed up to watch it. I love seeing Mark Wahlberg on tv. Razz Razz

I think, any forums I go to. It's a dead end. Like, no one is there Like it used to be. Where everyone is posting topics replying topics & etc...

People are more on facebook & twitter or any other social network.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This place is dessert it. I'm surprised this forum still up. Where is everyone? Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can hear my own echo in this forum. This is not good.

How can this forum come back to life?

I been so busy these days. I rarely have time to check all the forums. But, I will tried come back here often.
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no old fans back or any other fans. I miss coming here. seeing new posts on every topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: