Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
FEAR happened to me in real life

View previous topic :: View next topic  
markslover5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2000 3:39 pm    Post subject: FEAR happened to me in real life Reply with quote

Well the movie FEAR has came to life in my life. scary thing is my boyfriends name is Mark also. He stalks me, and he is obsessed.I don't know what to do, but if you ever seen this movie it is EXACTLY that. He was so normal at first but then I don't know he got ****ed and something happened now he only wants me to himself. WOW I hope it doesn't end like FEAR.

------------------
Uh yo it's about that time to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme, I'm gonna get mine so get yours I wanna see sweat coming out your pours.
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2000 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you told anybody about this???
Your family? Friends? The cops? You at least need to find out if there are stalking laws in your state!! Some states have them now, where it is against the law for someone to even harrass you repeatedly, much less stalk you. If I were you, I would make an appintment with a lawyer. Most lawyers will let you have a free consultation. Just explain to them what is happening, and ask if you would be justified in getting a restraining order (if that is what you want to do), or what steps you should take to protect yourself!! DON'T JUST DO NOTHING!!
Even if he has threatened you, get some kind of help!! Men (or women) who stalk are seeking one thing--CONTROL. Remember, there is not going to be anyone there to yell "CUT!", when the going gets terrifying!! THIS AINT NO MOVIE!! AND DON'T BE FOOLED into thinking it's not that serious or that he wouldn't really hurt you. You don't know that. You need to tell SOMEONE what is going on, and find out how to stop this before it escalates! At least find out what other people think, who have seen you and him together. If others have noticed his behavior is becoming dominant or threatening, then it isn't your imagination, and YOU MUST TAKE ACTION!! I'll say a prayer for your situation, and I wish you a safe harbor from this.

------------------
Annie M
kay-dee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2000 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree w/Annie M you have to tell someone or find out about the stalking laws in your state.
this sounds very serious and scary at the same time. I agree w/ Annie did you tell someone in your family-this guy needs help and you do not need to be another victim.
Call the police and find out what you should you especially and for to start off with get a restraining order against this guy-then aleast his name is in there system. then find out what you should do from there.
I will keep you in my prayers!
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2000 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a copy of my above post to her e-mail, too. I sure hope the takes action, and soon!

------------------
Annie M
Yulinka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2000 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything will work out for you. You Must tell someone what is going on!!! Dont try to fight him alone, it will only suck you in deeper- get help from family, AUTHORITIES, neighbors, friends, all of the above and fast!!!
Annie M

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2000 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent "markslover5" an e-mail, asking if she is Okay, and for her to let us know something. I realized it has been over a month since we have heard anything from her.
Maybe she will post soon, or if she lets me know by e-mail, I will pass on the reply to y'all.

------------------
Annie M
Annie M

PostPosted: Tue Feb 29, 2000 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the reply I received from Allie (the girl who was in trouble--first post under this topic). BTW, my real name is Valerie Ann, so that is why she called me Valerie instead of Annie. But y'all can still call me Annie...
YOU WILL BE REAL GLAD TO KNOW THIS NEWS!!!

Hey Valerie, yes I am fine, thanks for asking that
guy who was stalking me is in jail now, and it isn't
even a jail in my same state, but yes I am fine.
Everything isgoing ok, and this is the first time I am
in Months, but thanks for askin it means a lot to
me I am actually goin out with another guy now that
isn't at all like how Mark was. My bf now he treats me
good but thanks
Love Allie
e-mail me back

------------------
Annie M
Gilly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2000 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I wonder if he tried to kill her friends and stuff. Thats sooo creepy. But fear was a sweet movie. The friend was great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: