Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Question about Fear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaBy_gYrL_65

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2000 6:51 pm    Post subject: Question about Fear Reply with quote

aight when i first saw fear i saw it on Fox, on TV cuz i was just flipping through the channels and i was like "**** mark is so hot!" so is started to watch it so i missed the beginning and i started to watch it at the part where Nicole calls David and tells him to come over and he has to do something first and i really want to know what happened in the beginning like how they met and someone plz explain what was going on at the roller coaster scean cuz i missed that part too! Sad
Yulinka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2000 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Ill do my best. They meet at a rave party and when the place gets raided by cops, they both go to a private place to talk(thats where they have their first kiss). then they start seeing each other and start to fall for each other, the rollercoaster scene happens when they go to a carnival and fool around a bit while on the rollercoaster. Lets just say that Marks hands went wondering into interesting places Lets see, what else?? Oh yeah, personally I think that Mark looks so good in this film, the body, the face, the personality...totoally HOT!!!
BaBy_gYrL_65

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2000 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he was just bascially touching her "down there" on the roller coaster? did she not care? (cuz i wouldnt! lol) or were they ****ing? lol yeah hehe so in the beginning does he see her first and introduce himself? does he like think shes really hot or something? someone told me that hes watching her at the rave or whatever? dang sorry i have a lot of questions! hehe i should just rent it!
-Ashley
Annie M

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia left out something.
they first actually see one another at this hang-out (loud music, pool, food, etc.) I foget what it is called. She is watching him play pool, and (I think) he gives someone some drugs for money or something. He sees her watching him, and he really gives her THE EYE. Then she leaves w. her friends.
Next they see one another is at the rave.
She is just standing there, watching everyone dance, while Margo is off partying.
David sees her, comes up and they start making small talk. Then the raid begins, and David rescues her by leading her out.
Margo goes with some other guys (one of whom is a friend and housemate of David's.)

On the roller coaster, David has his hand between her legs "down south", and he is doing what guys do when their hands are down there. She is letting him do it, and it is apparent that she is having -- how can I put this politely? -- an experience (the big O);
and David is watching her and smiling.

The first time they have sex is, I believe, in her room. Another time is when she has a fight with her Dad and storms out, to jump in David's car and leave with him. The Dad tries to follow, but (I think) David has slashed his tire, or let the air out, or something.

Hope that answers your Qs.

------------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 23 June 2000).]
Markysgurl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2000 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David and Nicole first saw each other at a hang out named Largo. It's a popular place amoung the teenagers

------------------
Love Mark Always,
Markysgurl

[This message has been edited by Markysgurl (edited 24 June 2000).]
BaBy_gYrL_65

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2000 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanx! that answered every question! Smile
KittyKitten13MW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2000 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm...correct me if i'm wrong which i'm not sure but was it margo that brought nicole to the rave and was it there that she met mark's friend or did she meet him before?And if she met him before was that why she went to the rave?or was it mark that talked to nicole and invited her to the rave?(i only have one more!) or did mark see nicole looking at the flier for the rave and go bc he knew she was going?i haven't seen the movie in a while so if i sound confused it's because i am!
ButaFly050

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um Margo just saw that disgusting shaggy guy at Largo and she really liked him but she didn't talk to him there. Then they got handed a flier to go to a rave and David got one to (i don't think he went cuz' Nicole did.) Then Margo just saw that guy she liked at the rave and she started dancing with him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: