Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I fell in love with this movie...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwahlfan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2000 9:29 am    Post subject: I fell in love with this movie... Reply with quote

I have always been a fan, even at 24. Ever since Marky Mark and the Funky buch. This movie blew me away when I first saw it. I have seen almost all of his movies. The yards, metal god, ocean something or other, I guess that their not out yet. Any way, I don't go crazy over any other star, it's crazy. I promote him big time, and I always will. Fear was a movie I could relate to. Except I liked "David", the real life version wasn't so nice. In my situation, he didn't die, he is 1000 miles away. I think Marks acting ability has come along way. In his earlier movies, he was like a natural, but now, it seems, he is the part he is playing, and I admire him for working so hard to get where he is. All I can say is, I always said he would make it big. Even when he was out of sight for a while and no one heard anything about him. I have been a fan since the beginning, and I will forever...

------------------
It's all about the Marky.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: