Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Dvaid McCall/Mark Walhberg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaRkIzMyPaSsIoN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 12:44 am    Post subject: Dvaid McCall/Mark Walhberg Reply with quote

I can not say how much I LOVE Mark. Hes just amazing (even though I really dont know him) And I LOVED Fear so much. When I first rented it I watched it so many times the tape started getting messy. The only thing I didnt like was when the dog died. See I get all emotional when an animal dies. I cant help it and Kaiser was soo cute..but anyways Fear is my FAVORITE movie besidez Dragon Slayer. I just fell in love with it I dont know why. Not to mention theres this street where I lived named 'Logan' like who cares but just thought I'd say that.

My favorite part in the movie where me and my cuzins crack up laughin is when Margo and Nicole and David and the rest of them get ready to go to the fair and Margo is talkin to Steve and she bends over tryin to get his attention (with a SUPER mini skirt) and David is tring not to laugh. He looks soo cute no matter what he does. But I swear I just freak at the end when Nicole stabs him and then he gets throw out the window. Man I just cant stand to even think about it. The sound of his bones cracking as he hits the concret driveway with such force and as blood seeps through his mouth. Its just uggh :*(

But like some of you say I dont care what David would have did I would have stayed with him. Cuz there was only 1 set-back and that was when he did Margo. But he obviously cared about Nicole if he died for her! Reese is soo lucky! I love her so much (not like that) shes one of my favorite actress not to mention is so **** lucky to get to work with Mark Walhberg,not to mention shes got a kid with Ryan Phillppe!!!

Anyway like I said before I love Mark,not just becuz hes cute but becuz of his personalaty and everything. Hes just the picture of a perfect guy to me. Too bad hes almost 30 But he'll look good with hes 50! You rule forever baby!!!

Mark 4eva

"Thats not a flaw. Just one more thing for me to admire,and respect,and wait for."-

Mark Walhberg-Fear 1996-
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaRkIzMyPaSsIoN I totally agree with you on the part where Mark is trying not to laugh...aww he looked so cute.

I think Mark has a big heart. Even though i haven't met him, I've read about things he has done. I mean from trying to get his friends jobs to even signing autographs for screaming fans. Tgis might sound corny but I really look up to him as a role model cause he change his life around Mark is an example of how anything is possible if you put your mind to it. As hot as he is, I think there is much more to him

Steph
ButaFly050

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2000 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you when you say that that is your favortie part!!! He Looks incredibly adorable when he is smiling cuz' the Dad is looking at her butt!!!!! I love him sooo much!
glitzygurl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2000 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit it. Mark Wahlberg is sooooo HOT. I just fell in love with Fear. He is so sexy and sweet in that movie, they way he loves Nicole. I love the way he says Mr. Walker. I die everytime I hear him say that. I think he looks really cute and innocent when they have Nicole's dad, and he comes infront of the door so that you can see his face through the hole in it while he's asking Laura to open the door. he would have made the perfect boyfriend if only he wasn't so protective and jealous of Nicole. He's body is especially nice. I'm lloking forward to the movie he's making with Brad Pitt and george Clooney. I hope that he becomes real popular. Not a lot of people know about him, they refer to him as the guy in Fear. it's too bad he's almost 30.

Gliztygurl
Dominique loves Mark 4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just totally fell in love with Mark in this movies hes so cute in it (just as cute in all his movies) He looks so good when he is trying not to laugh in that seen with Margo and Steve.
Crissy Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i liked "Fear" and i get what you guys are saying about Mark bein' a role model. no iffence to him but he's not a role model to me cuz i mean i know my life will never change i mean we just moved from Dorchester like 6 months ago and i still haven't adjusted andi'm too much in the same situations as him i mean i've gotten in trouble wit the law and i'm just always gonna be a street kid. i'd be surprised if i lived pass 20. i mean my mom tries to be my best friend not my mom and i don't have a dad. i mean there's no way i could go to college my mom barely takes care of herself so... he's not really a role model to me he's more of a used to be street kid that got somewhere (pure luck) i mean i got luck, tons of luck, it's all bad
~Crissy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: