Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Would u have left with David?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melody

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 5:09 pm    Post subject: Would u have left with David? Reply with quote

At the end, would u have left with David instead of being trapped with the family that u don't necessarily love?And be with the seducing Mark...oops..David?(Its just that Mark's incredibly hot)
MarkWahlbergsNumberOneFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no not for my family. but itd be hard to loose a boyfriend named david who was actually mark wahlberg!
Katya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you girls are copletely in love, eh, eh.
I feel your words are like matches setting fire on the page. The subject is so hot.
Take a real look at Mark's character (I guess you shouldn't mess up Mark himself and his characters, 'cos - you can't deny it - Mark is a wonderful actor). David is completely out of his mind, in one word - a maniac. Isn't he? But I should confess - I couldn't help thinking about being right next to that sexy, obsessive, hot, incredible man in some definite moments (I beleive you got me right). But too much love can make us crazy, so did it with David.
And finally (talking about bad guys)- Be careful with you dreamings - they may someday come true...

Katya, Russia (sorry for crooked English)
Katya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you girls are copletely in love, eh, eh.
I feel your words are like matches setting fire on the page. The subject is so hot.
Take a real look at Mark's character (I guess you shouldn't mess up Mark himself and his characters, 'cos - you can't deny it - Mark is a wonderful actor). David is completely out of his mind, in one word - a maniac. Isn't he? But I should confess - I couldn't help thinking about being right next to that sexy, obsessing, hot, incredible man in some definite moments (I beleive you got me right). But too much love can make us crazy, so did it with David.
And finally (talking about bad guys)- Be careful with you dreamings - they may someday come true...

Katya, Russia (sorry for a crooked English)
Crissy Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please i wouldn't i mean in the movie Mark plays an incredabally sexy psycho so...
dag..... NO (hello, yes sexy but messed up in da head and another hello! not real person!) but hey he prolly see's more of his co workers than his girl so.. i wouldn't mind bein' one or the other either way i can kiss him and the way he kisses in "The Big Hit" and in "Fear" with his mouth all open and wit his bottom lip it looks like he is an amazing kisser wit them LUSCIOUS LIPS!!! of his
~Crissy
Katya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HIS LUSCIOUS LIPS....... Oh, I'm just melting....
Yeh, I've come to the thought that he is a born lover, must be one in a million. It is proven by his own attitide to women - only visual drive, no interest in personality. I can explain it - I think he is so much sure in his abilities, he knows they are his forte, he would never be a loser.
Besides, I hear if a man is 'an amazing kisser' you can expect him to be an amaizing ....er. Don't you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: