Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
is someone going down on him in the car??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melody

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, it`s offishal(sp?)I got the dvd version of fear and markymarkishot2me was def right.Since dvd is the widescreen version u will all see very clearly the eyes AND ears of a doberman dog. It even has the little stain of light hazel brown fur color right above it`s eyebrow. Every doberman has it. So everybody, the answer is that. If u still don`t believe it than i suggest u go get the dvd and see for ur self. That`s the answer to this debate the whole time. U can even ask Mark urself if u ever meet him and he will tell u the same thing.
Melody

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, it`s offishal(sp?)I got the dvd version of fear and markymarkishot2me was def right.Since dvd is the widescreen version u will all see very clearly the eyes AND ears of a doberman dog. It even has the little stain of light hazel brown fur color right above it`s eyebrow. Every doberman has it. So everybody, the answer is that. If u still don`t believe it than i suggest u go get the dvd and see for ur self. That`s the answer to this debate the whole time. U can even ask Mark urself if u ever meet him and he will tell u the same thing.
SeXyChIcK938

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just about positive it's a dog, first it looks like black dog fir not a girl's hair and it is too high up to be a head anyways...and i think they would've made it more clear if it was. Later in the movie 3 guys go to his house and say they're interested in their dog so that's why you never see the dog in the movie again. And why would they even have mentioned the dog in the if they didn't show a dog in the movie?!? So if you still don't believe me watch the movie again and it is just so obvious that it is a dog.
Melody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i totally agree wit u sexychick. At first i watched it on vhs and it really seemed like there was a girl but then i decided that on dvd there`s gotta be the widescreen verson of it. So i decided to go get the dvd version.And it`s totally obvious that it`s a dog. So obvious that u can tell it`s race. A doberman.Nobody can debate that because it`s just VERY VERy clear to see.
marks baby love

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY ,

I REALLY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT... AND I'M REALLY CURIOUS 2 NO?!? SO IF N-E-1 REALLY DOES FIND OUT THE ANSWER PLZ E-MAIL ME OR SUMETING!! AND I'LL TRY 2 RENT IT AGAIN CUZ ITS A GREAT MOVIE!
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a dog OK? End of discussion.

Thank you for clearing that up Melody, markishot2me, cdgurl16 and sexychick938.

Lianne
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: