Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
David=Perfect Boyfriend in Fear?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schmitttyyy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL LOL no i'm juuuuuuuusssstttt kkkiiiiiddddiiinnnggg...lol. I wanted to see what someone would say after i said that i liked the dog part.
Schmitttyyy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say though it is a hilarious part. The first time i saw it i didn't think so, but i've watched it so many times that i've gotten used to it!
Luv ya,
Schmitttyyy
(his #1 fan 4 eva and eva 4eva and alwayz)
Chow toodles and smooches
dancindiva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya same here. the first time i saw it i wasnt expecting it so i had to look away cuz i was kinda grosed out... but it is kinda funny now, hehe
ubtonickitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he was a great and sexy boyfriend and i didnt care when he punched Gary cuz Gary's just a wimp!!! and when Nicole got punched,i think she needed it cuz she doesnt belong with him.He's rough and tough but she's prissy and a goody 2 shoe's!!!!!!! plus if he did that to me with Margo her friendship with me would be over and i would forgive him if he didnt do it again!! when he got attatched to her that was cool but i'd never piss him off.........ya,But when Nicole stabbed him in the back with the pipe i was pissed!!!!!!!!!! like how dare she.!!!!!!!!oh who thought the rollercoaster part was funny?????!!!!!?!
ubtonickitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would let him do wat eva he wanted to do just as long as i could stay with him forever cuz dam he's so fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REDCHICK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You chicks are more than just fans, your a little weird because I wouldn't care if a rainbow of diamonds came out of his a#%, if Mark Wahlberg, Paul Walker,Chris Klein, or any man laid a hand on me, he would have two options: Sleep with one eye open, or don't sleep at all, because as soon as they let their guard down, they would be aliminated.

I dont care how good a man looks or how famous he is, Mark's character in Fear was horrific. No man should treat any female like that. I just pray you broads are joking.
dancindiva

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ubtonickitten are you saying you wouldnt care if he killed your family and all your friends? just as long as hes hot?... i think in real life you would care
dancindiva

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and redchick, most people on this board are not like that... but there are a few phsycos
marks baby love

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K THE PPLE THAT SAID THEY WOULD STAY WITH MARK EVEN THOGHT HE KINDA RAPED U'RE FRIND, N KILLS U'RE OTHER?!?! WTH?? JUST B-CUZ HE'S HOT THATS ALL THAT MATTERS?? MAN THAT IS DISGUSTING (SP).... IF HE HURTS ME OR MY FIRENDS, IN A MATTER OF A SECOND, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT, THE DUDE IS GONE.. REDCHICK U TOOK THE WORDS RITE OUTTA MY MOUTH, THESE GIRLZ R CRAZY!
MICHA XOXOX
KTBSPA

[This message has been edited by marks baby love (edited March 06, 2002).]
REDCHICK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I said "you chicks" I was referring to those chicks who said that david's character was the perfect boyfriend no matter how he behaved. I never said all the broads on this board were weird.
ubtonickitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st off mark in real life is hot and nice
and Red chick wat r u talkin about ???
were just talkin about his sexy character
not that hes a total phyco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and dancindiva...........if my family looked like that ya sure kill em ....... but they dont so id just move out and with him ,no
harm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REDCHICK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweetheart, what I am talking about is the fact that members said "DAVID", not Mark, once again DAVID, was a sweet character and would make a perfect boyfriend. First off, any broad who knows anything about abusive men, know that they are muniplitive. Meaning David Foley (the director of Fear) made Mark's character "so sweet" in order to show how a Prince Charming can seem like the next best thing since sliced bread, but may be hiding some spooky stuff.

No duh to the fact the Mark is a hot guy, thats not where the problem lies, its the fact that this message is about David, and not about Mark. If it were there would be no argument. And even though I've had a crush on Mark Wahlberg since I was like 9 years old (I loved him even before he made Good Vibrations), I dont even know if I could say he's a nice guy in real life, because guess what, I dont know Mark in real life. And unfortunately, not many chicks on this board do.

marks baby love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ubtonickitten, maybe u're the 1 who doesn't no what they're talkin bout', all the girlz that were saying they would stay with mark, meant "david" in fear. he seems sweet in the beginning but after all the shi* he does at the ending, u'd still stay with him?? n what the hell r u saying if u're family looked like that yeah sure kill them? r u fu*kin sick in the head??? u're family is u're family either way... u got big issues, n ned help, u discust me......
micha xoxox
ktbspa
wahlberg_14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i think david is just a perfect bf and i would love to have on just like him but the whole margo thing it was just sick i mean how could he do that to nicole ok well peace out
HoeBag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont care if he hit gary. he could hit me if he wanted! and you guys know Margo wanted him anyway. OoOoOhh baby! Mark is SEXY

------------------
~*Brittany*~
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: