Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Fave Scene in Fear
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2000 5:47 pm    Post subject: Fave Scene in Fear Reply with quote

I must say that I love the scene when Mark and all his cronies come to the girls house and are trying to get in. Despite the fact he was the bad guy, ummm...I would've let him in. He's just too hot.

~Hugs~
Tay
Annie M

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2000 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tay,
Look under the topic "Stuck at the top of the Ferris wheel" (she meant to put roller coaster, but got confused!)...
anyway, I think there are some "fave scenes" under that one.
One scene which makes me laugh, oddly enuff, is when David is banging on the front door and yelling at them to let him in, and you see him thru the peephole, and he leans into the view, and yells "Now let me in the friggin' house!" or something. That maniacal look on his face, with the big eyes, just cracks me up for some reason. I know it isn't meant to be funny, but it is.
Or I'm just ILL! lol!
Well, if it wasn't for the shooting-the-father part, I'd let him in, too...maybe...

------------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 01 June 2000).]
Nixxi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2000 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav seen is when the first meet(formely) at the Rave on King and Accidental. When Margo (allysa Milano)leaves to dance with that other guy and Nicole moves to the side and he just appears. I love when he's like "hey" all come and cool! Oh i luv him!
nobodysangel2000

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was a great scene but my fave is right after he shots Logan in the head he leans over Nicole and whispers,"Shhh, it's time to go , now I want you to do the right thing and say good-bye to daddy." That just sends chills right up my spine, not b/c it is scary but b/c so incredibly sexy!
love ya'll,
monica
BaByGiRL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Annie! I LUV that part where he yells "So let me in the f***ing house!!" It is so incredibly funny!!
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehe...OK i love FEAR and my favorite favorite part is when Mr. Walker tells David he has to talk to him and ends up telling David to stay away from Nicole. Then Mark enter into (the BEST) dialoge. It starts..blah blah blah..."I'm hip to your problems...I know you abandoned Nicole when she needed you the most cause i licked her sweet tears..." You guys get the point.

OH and I LOVe the last scenes of the movie when Mark, Logan and the rest attack the family. Of course i love the imfamous "so let me in the f***ing house" scene.

Steph
Annie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2000 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw this movie last night again. I had only seen it once though, and oh my gosh. That's all I have to say about that. But I agree with Nixxi. I love the part when we first see him in the movie. SEXY!!!!!!!! But, like Annie M said, the roller coaster had a few good scenes in it also. But let's not forget the bedroom scene either. mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm!

------------------
Priscilla
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2000 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok fave parts. here we go
the roller coaster scene
when nicole sees david for the first time at largo
the whole thing at king and occidental
when david comes over her house when no one else is home and ... hmh hmh yea
when the dad finds the note 'now i popped both ur cherries'
when they trash the house at the end
when david and the dad have that 'talk' by nicoles school
when they go swimming
and....when david gives his friend that look when he asks him to leave

there's probably more, but i just cant think of anymore right now ... guess u could say i liked this movie huh?!

lissa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2000 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have got to see this movie!

------------------
lalala i'll think of a better sig later if i decide to stay, gotta find out bout ya'll!

LaceyVibes did not deserve to die.

MaRkIzMyPaSsIoN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with TigerLilly when David is like totally ****ed and gives his friend that evil look. I just start jumpin up and down. And the whole pool scene I loved. Fave part was when he was trying to apologize to Nicole and he was like David-"I felt like I would do anything in the world to protect you" Nicole-"From Gary?" David-"I didnt know it was Gary I swear. All I saw was some guy with his paws all over you." That was soo cute! And the way he looked like he was gunna start cryin. GOSH!

But the part that ruled to me was when they were going out on there second date or whatever with and they were playing pool. And he was bending over Nicole to help her!!! And like after Nicole had made the shot she looked over at Margo and Logan and saw them making out and gave David this look. Then David shurgged his shoulders and in the very next scene they were making out. Then he said "Every part of you taste so good" I think. I havent seen it in a while soo. But the back ground music was the best thing in the movie besides Mark

"Get up stand up,put your hands up,and wave em around like you just dont care." I think that was the rapping part when they were in Largos. TIGHT SONG!!!!!!

"Thats not a flaw. Just one more thing for me to admire,and respect,and wait for."-
Mark Walhberg-Fear 1996-
Melody

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, all those scenes were pretty good i have to admit. I had two favorite scenes.

The one where David's in the bedroom wit Nicole. That part was incredibly hot! His moves were so seducing! I wish he came in my bedroom and did those moves on me! Everytime i watch that part, it just melts me.

Also that Part where David's chasing margo by car. And then they finally pull over, and David gets out of the car and says 'da f**k ya think ya doin'-Margo"PLease, please David don't -David" Hun? Wat did u say to Nicole?-Nothing(Then he slaps her and drags her out of the car and says) "Fucken lying, fucken whore, get the f**k outta ur car! U lying fucken whore!!!And then Margo starts to cry)-David"wat duy say to'er???WAT THE f**k DID U SAY TO'ER!!!-Margo"Nothing,David ,I swear i didn't tell! I don't know how she knows!!-David"But she know....well lemme tell ya somthin',u betta fix it..u betta make it right again, because if u don' , i mona hurtcha(In that accent)then he says"Don't cry"(And lets go of her) -Fucken like tha! he says walking away.

I don't care wat ya'll think, i found that ttooootaaally sexy ,and aggresive. I wish he did that to me!!!
Dominique loves Mark 4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny that you mentioned that seen annie m becouse i just got a poster of him with that seen picture on it.

[This message has been edited by Dominique loves Mark 4eva (edited June 19, 2001).]
Dominique loves Mark 4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Melody i thought i was the only person that thought that seen was great and sexy i love tyhat part so much
Crissy Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know about you guys but i loved the whole and some of the things Mark's character "David" says ya know? like i like mark in the black tight shirt in the beginning, it was makin' me melt (not literally for all you peoples that don't comprehend well) and like when "David" is talkin' to "Nicoles" dad "i'm gonnna help you through your problems, all of um'....." you know and when you see him wit no shirt when "David" was about to uh... pop "Nicole's" cherry and also when he climbes out of the pool you see his back muslules ( i know i can't spell) anyways you can see his back just bustin' out looks kinda yummy LOL and all them great close up shots but all around the movie had a great plot
~Crissy
rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the whole car scene (margo and david)...
my b/f acted it out!

it was the first time he had seem the movie and he was trying to be funny so he turned to me and said/did exactly what just happened on the movie. it was funny, but very sexy!
so i'd have to say that's one of my fav. parts too!

---rabbit---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: