Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
umm, are we just alittle ignorant?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: umm, are we just alittle ignorant? Reply with quote

GOD!,
HELLO!, she's been abused. I think she really loves him, how is she supposed to choose between the two men she loves in her life? And i mean, how would you react, if she threw herself at him, he would just have pushed her down and killed her dad for sure. And those little screams were because she was SCARED, duh, i would be too if my boyfrind was trying tto kill my family.
elisabet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh Oh!
yara89

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm asumming your a Reese Witherspoon fan, right?...Which is great, She's one of my favs. Anyway, I agree with you but the only thing that I tell myself before I even go making fun of Nicole in this movie is...She was young, any teenager would of acted the way she did...Maybe not me, I'd problably be dead by now because...Well, I'm not that smart....

------------------
Spike: Oh! Someone put a stake in me.
Xander: You got a lot of volunteers in here.
Spike: I just can't take all this mamby-pamby boo-hooing about the bloody Indians! You won! Alright? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. It's what Caesar did and he's not going around saying "I came, I conquered, I feel really bad about it." The history of the world is not people making friends - you had better weapons and you massacred them. End of story.
-Buffy

[This message has been edited by yara89 (edited June 15, 2002).]
marks baby love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madz... who are you telling this 2?! lol.... i mean yes we no that what reese (nicole) was doin is comisense (sp) no need 2 get angry...
micha xoxox
ktbspa
madz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, sorry if affended you, i just hete it when people say stuff about how nicole is a whimp. Sorry, lol, but most people probably dont think how intimidating a guy you like can be, which, i guess makes you less ofensive to him.
elisabet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you love them, it's even worse, they can have you wrapped around their finger before you know what hit you, steady on girls!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: