Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The end of the movie!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
texans_have_the_most_fun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: The end of the movie!!! Reply with quote

Is it just me or are there more than one ending?? I watched it on USA and I could have sworn it didnt end with him going SPLAT on the ground!! Then I rented it and he went SPLAT!! I wasnt ready for that and it scared the **** out of me...I gasped soooo loud my mom and friends started laughing and making fun of me then I almost started crying (because of Mark dying not because they were making fun of me). I hate the ending......couldnt he go to jail or something instead of dying!! Oh and also why at the end of the movie were the police searching the lake/river??
4cSlater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt like the ending either I thought that nicole and co should sacrifice theirselves just so they wont upset him (I am aware of how sad that is but its mark)
I have no idea about either of your questions sorry, your friends sound alot like mine but it takes a month of convncing to get them to sit through a mark movie.
madz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, they sound like my friends too!lol, i dont know about your questions either, but now im curious too. sometimes i wish that i coul djust talk to the directer, or even mark, because theres a few confusing things in this movie. But i have only seen the movie on usa, my towns video stores dont carry it. and i cant find it at walmart. but ive beentrying to find it for SOOOOOOO long, i am gonna try to order it. But i also noticed in the scene wheh Nicole(reese) is eating lunch with gary, before david walks in i think you can see him through the distorted glass behing them. I noticed it the firrst time i watched it, so i knew something bad was comming. But oh well, i just didnt know if i was seeing things or waht. see ya
beckyann1110

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent seen the movie on usa (i dont have cable) but i do own it and i know a lot of channels will edit stuff out that might be profane or violent or objectionable.. i'm sure thats what usa did.

------------------
Becky
madz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, i thought about it, i dont know if he died in it, cause they're searching the water and stuff , beacuse the cant find his body, or my mind wanders too much, but since the movie ended the movie that way, couldnt they make a sequel or something.
Marks Baby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the same he goes SLPAT!! which *** i agree i think he should have just gone 2 jail 4 it all insteed of dyin that ruined the whole movie i think cuz he iz so HOTT!!. but the whole movie iz awesome i luv MRAK!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: