Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
It`s official. This closes the debate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melody

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 8:34 am    Post subject: It`s official. This closes the debate Reply with quote

alright guys, i got the dvd version which is the widescreen version of fear, u obviously see more. This is the response to the debate of "is someone going down on him in the car".
I kept trying to figure it out from my vhs version if there really was someone on his lap but no. If u guys all get the dvd version of fear, u will clearly see very well that there IS a doberman dog on david`s lap. U wanna know why? Because u can VERY VERY clearly see the ears AND eyes of the dog. AND u can see the little light brown hazel stain of fur color right above its eyebrow,every doberman has this.So this is it ppl. This answer closes the debate we been trying to figure out. If u still don`t believe me, then i suggest u go get the dvd version of fear urself.
Emat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I thought it was just me who noticed him stroking something, then I saw that endless debate. If he had been stroking someone's head who was blowing him, that certainly would have been perfectly in character, though.
ImInLustWithMark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! I'm glad that's cleared up b/c I thought a girl was blowing him just like I think everyone else thought. LOL! It was a dog..lol.
Val

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I've been wondering that ever since I first seen the movie. I kept rewinding and pausing and asking my friends and boyfriend what they think he is doing and they couldn't figure it out either.

THANKS AGAIN!
markymark123jnic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i knew that it was a dog. at first i had thought he was rubbing his knee or something i dont know, kinda crazy. plus i had got a clue that it was a dog because 3 guys go to where david lives and ask about the dog. but now i know what it really is and i was right.
funkybunchluvr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs* i was wondering the same thing but, when i saw the dvd i realized that it was just a black dog on his chest/lap whichever but, you guys are right..it WOULD'VE fit the charachter but, uhh, kinda gross ya know? all those guys up in the car and, i think she might've been a LITTLE cramped don't ya think? *smiles*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: