Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
My ex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alice44

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: My ex Reply with quote

My ex is a lot like David. It's not like I don't function, and every day has been **** , but I'm definitely not the same person, & am wondering if/when I'll ever me. It's been 2 years (we were together for 3), & I'm still not over it...*sigh* I know it's silly, but it's not I have control over it...it's like the fear inside me is so strong & always with me...I keep waiting to wake up, & have my nightmare go away, but it never does...uhmm...thanks for letting me vent, & I'll be alright, I just wish the awful memories would subside...
Lillie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alice.

Good luck. I know its not easy.
My ex-bf used to be just as jealous as david and i know it is very difficult to trust people again after an experience like this. I know im still young (17) but that doesnt mean it ddint have any effect. I hope you will find the strength to move on soon.

------------------
"I can't" is dead and buried at the cemetary. "I don't dare" is buried in the grave next to it.

Love Always Kanika

LadyLaraCroft

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahling, i know it is difficult. I been there. It is very hard to care deeply for someone and not have that emotion returned. What is worse than that is having that feeling disregarded and abused. You will get over it, but unfortunately time does heal. I know it is not easy to hear that, but something else that may help you is using this time creatively. Try not to think of it as heartache or being single, think of it as a gift from "the creator"...An opportunity if you will, to learn what you are really about. Nothing is by chance, sweetie, this occured for a reason...Though that reason is not always clear in the middle of a storm, it is always there. These experiences, when turned into learning lessons, can be one of the most valuable growth tools. Though they aren't pleasent to endure, they can, if used properly, make you stronger. If there is anything to learn, I believe rule number one is to make absoloutely sure, before entering into any other relationship, that you know exactly what you are and what you will and will not allow into your life...I hope that things get better for you and i really wish you all the love, hope, and strength it takes you get you through the rough times...Good luck, chica, and take it light!
~M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: