Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
another new DVD release!! 8/29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 5:44 pm    Post subject: another new DVD release!! 8/29 Reply with quote

on August 29 2000 there will be a double-platinum edition, 2-DVD set release of boogie nights! how cool.
what sux tho is that ... i dont have a DVD player!! ugh! i might be getting one for christmas (im begging for one) but thats all the way in dec. -- too far away!
i wonder if this new edition is going to have more behind the scenes stuff and interviews. well if anyone gets it u have to tell all! ok?
http://www.comingsoon.net/videos.htm

Ellie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am SO annoyed about this. I bought the Region 2 DVD despite being warned about it, and I was gutted because everyone I'd talked to was right... it is the WORST DVD EVER! Anyway, since I love the movie so much, I gave it to a friend and ordered the far superior Region 1 release over the internet. No more than a week after I got it through the post, the new 2 disc set was announced and the site which I ordered my copy from stopped stocking it and started taking pre-orders for the new one

The question is, should I give away my current copy and spend another 20 on the 2 disc set? If I do I will have spent over 60 on this movie, which is over $100!

[This message has been edited by Ellie (edited 13 July 2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: