Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Dirk Diggler whimper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Limerick Chick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 10:45 am    Post subject: The Dirk Diggler whimper Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but every time I watch this movie, I always laugh at this really funny whimper he does. It's after he fights with his mom (Joanna Gleason),and he runs outside after he's been crying, and you can hear this really hilarious suttle whimper in his voice! It's so funny! Has anyone else noticed that?

P.S How come he comes home,it's night time,and when he storms out it's broad day light? Why is Jack having a big huge party at like 6 in the morning? I don't get it.
Tigger00Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wondered about the night and day thing too. He was only in there for a few minutes when he and his mom had their fight. Looks like they would've caught that.
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i noticed that too...dont think the sun has ever come up that fast! lol...but the party is later on during the day. jack lives in a different town than mark, so it took him some time to get there. Razz
Tigger00Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched B.N. yet again tonight! About the day and night thing, if you look at the door when he comes in, it's already light outside. The house is just dark because his mom has no lights on. Looks like maybe she was sitting up all night waiting for him to come in. God I'm so pathetically bored to be looking for this stuff.
SunGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would've been nice at the end if that penis was really his. I'd defenitely be trying to follow him! That was sick though when he turned gay for a few minutes in that movie. I still love him though!
ILOVEMark4eva

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know I was thinking the same thing. You know when it's night when he comes home and then its all bright outside likes it's day when he leaves. I do notice the whimper! It's funny but cute!! I love him.
Lauren
markydirk88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw that too i thought i was the only one i guess it takes a long time to get there
ccryder1968

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,he was living in Torrence and Jack's place was in the valley.Having lived in LA and seeing their public transportation,he could've left at 6 a.m and gotten there at noon!(very slight exaggeration)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: