Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Big Hit Rulz!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babygurl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2000 5:22 pm    Post subject: The Big Hit Rulz! Reply with quote

ok, has there ever been a movie you are able to watch over and over with out ever getting board with it? well The Big Hit is mine! I rented it once and watched it 3 times and thean rented it again and watched it 3 times! I know this makes me sound like a loser with absolutly NO life, but hey, when you got time, you watch mark, ok?

------------------
Mark Lover for Now and Always
Annie M

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2000 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the fact that they are hit men, the plot is funny, and the guys are really hilarious. And then top it off with how sweet Melvin S. is, and it is an irresistable films for me!
The only thing in it which bothers me-- and I'm not sure if I'm interpreting this right even-- is when Lou Phillips' character has to come up with some explanation about the kidnapping for his boss, and -- well, does he kill the little guy who stammered all the time, or did he just fake it for the boss? I am not clear on that. Thanks, if anyone knows for sure.

------------------
Annie M
izlikewhoooaa!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so understand what u mean by watching The Big Hit over and over. That's exactly what I'm like with that movie. That's my favorite movie. He's so solid in that movie. I like the character he plays there over all his other movies. That movies so funny. I could watch a thousand times and still love it! Serioiusly...i wish i could tell that to Mark. Does anyone know his e-mail address??? Does anyone know if he has a wife and kids???
loviatt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when did this movie come out? also, what category is it under when u rent( like drama or comedy or what?) also, i just wanted to say that i have made a private chat just for mark lovers called "hottie" any one here is welcome and whenever im on i'll be in there as well as checking the message board so u can come in and chat about mark as much as u want! it is a private chat called "hottie" for aol users. i dont know about like other inter net providers but thats it for aol! ok just to tell ya!

lacy
BaBy_GirL_27

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I LOVE the Big Hit, its my favourite movie and it always will be! The weird thing is I can never get sick of it! I can watch it over and over again and still love it as much as I did the first time! And god is he hot! His rosary tattoo looks good too...anyways that movie was da bomb, and I would recommend it out to everyone, oh yeah for Annie M, the part u were saying about Lou Diamond Phillips, he had to lie to his boss cuz he didn't wanna get caught for kidnapping the girl (in which he did the job for some other guy, not his own boss), then he killed the stuttering guy to make it look like he wasn't involved, and that it was all Mel's idea. Well hope that answered your question, if not reply back to me. I would also classify the movie as comedy/action...

------------------
Isabelle AKA BaBy_GirL_27

[This message has been edited by BaBy_GirL_27 (edited 30 July 2000).]

[This message has been edited by BaBy_GirL_27 (edited 30 July 2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: