Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Why are people so obsessed with Mark?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sally

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: Why are people so obsessed with Mark? Reply with quote

Wanna know why? Cause he's the best out there. He's for real, and he's not a ***. I'm an actress myself, and it's really hard to make it on your own, but he did it. That gives me confidence. If he can do it, so can I. I'm just 15, but I always will have confidence!!! I Love you Mark!!!
swank

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you meet Mark Wahlberg???

------------------
Italian girl of Verona
The city of Romeo & Juliet
Sally

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have. He's even more fine in real life! I haven't been in any movies yet, but I've modeled for a couple of magazines, and while I was in Hollywood touring, cause of my photo shoot there, I saw him. He's not a jerk, either.
swank

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? But did you take a picture with him?
And then you do the actress..good! Unfortunately I'm Italian and here there aren't many chance to become actress maybe dubbers...I love act, I like dub and I love the cinema.I'm attending an acting course..tell me something about you and your passion about Mark.And tell me if you know somebody, some actors..thank you.
With love

------------------
Italian girl of Verona

[This message has been edited by swank (edited May 06, 2002).]
Sally

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I didn't take a picture with Mark. Now that I think about it, I wish that I would have. I only talked to him for a few minutes. I'm not sure that he even remembers me. I haven't been in anything big for movies or anything yet. But, I hope that my agent will get me some gigs soon. I just can't wait until I get big. And I'm really sorry that you don't have many opportunities. Neither do we here in America. It's quite difficult. And you have to have majorly good people skills, and a pretty face and a good background. You have to have it all...and if you don't; that's too bad, because they're not going to accept you. And that is one thing that I have hated about America eversince I was born.
swank

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the world go on always bad!
I can't stand people's prejudices, so if she isn't pretty she can't become famous!
I'll kill that kind of people!
If a girl has skills, she's good and funny she can. But why people have to be always cool?
Anyway there are lots of famous ugly stars, don't you think? And many normals, nor cools and nor uglys, or not?
So good luck my sweet friend! I'll pray and think of you everytime. VIVA SALLY
Go, go! You can do it!
Everything is possible if you believe!
And you believe in yourself, I see!
Go on in that way and be strong.

------------------
Italian girl of Verona
V

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you can always move to Afghanistan.
Sally

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very sweet! I wish that I could have ambition like that!! You'll definately make it if you have confidence in yourself, and even in Hollywood, they say that the sexiest women have a lot of confidence! Which is true. So keep your confidence, sweetness, ambition, and someday your dreams will come true!
*Sally*
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sally wrote:
No, I didn't take a picture with Mark. Now that I think about it, I wish that I would have. I only talked to him for a few minutes. I'm not sure that he even remembers me. I haven't been in anything big for movies or anything yet. But, I hope that my agent will get me some gigs soon. I just can't wait until I get big. And I'm really sorry that you don't have many opportunities. Neither do we here in America. It's quite difficult. And you have to have majorly good people skills, and a pretty face and a good background. You have to have it all...and if you don't; that's too bad, because they're not going to accept you. And that is one thing that I have hated about America eversince I was born.

i never knew that. Hollywood is so strict i thought about acting 2. but im 2 ugly & wont be famous. im so good @ it. well, thats their lost in hollywood.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: