Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Probably heard it all before, BUT...............

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I want Mark Wahlberg...!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Probably heard it all before, BUT............... Reply with quote

hi, i know uve probably heard all this before so sorry, but i just thought id say ive finally been lucky enough to watch the film and it was exellent!!!!

My fav part was wen he was talking to the girl on the stairs and he was feeding her and he was looking ded sad i felt sooo sorry for him. Also when he got in the car at the end in that sexy light suit. MmmmMMMMmmmmm he looked sooo sexy in that suit im gunna buy the film just so i can see that again and again!!!!!

------------------
\^^/_*Ash*LvZ*Mark*_\^^/
Rachie lou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally agree with you, this film is wicked, and he looks sexy the whole way through, especially when he is working out at the beginning mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cant wait for his new fim to come out, but i guess i'll have to wait that little bit longer, cause it wont be out in the uk until november, never mind, i guess i'll just have to watch the vids i have over and over again until the new one comes out.

i love mark so much, what a wicked actor, he has the whole package, the skills, and the looks, who agrees with me?

lol Rachie
no fear 25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board Rachie lou you are absolutely right about the gym part i think this film is fantastic i've watched it millions of times he's just too much isn't he just can't get enough of him iv'e got this film on VHS&DVD i wouldn't part with my films for anything. I'm in the uk too also can't wait for his next movie that looks great too. How long have you been a fan? Where about's are you in the uk? Diane
no fear 25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Rachie lou for some reason i thought i read you were a new member just not with it at the moment!! but hi anyways Diane
Rachie lou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i am a member, but only since yesterday, although i have been a huge fan of marks for ages now, he is just too pretty not to be loved. i am from Morden which is near london, but i work in croydon which is where i am using the computer, i have mark pictures plastered all over my computer, as well as some david beckham, but he is also very pretty (not as much as mark).how long have you been a fan? which part of the uk are you from?

and i am glad you agree that the best part of the film is the bit when he is working out, he is just soooooo fine

speak to you soon lol Rachie
no fear 25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rachie, nice to hear a reply.I'm from Bristol quite some ways from you? iv'e been a fan for about a year&half since i first watched The perfect storm i've been hooked since. Chat again soon! (Do you have a computer at home?) Diane
Rachie lou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! wow bristol is pretty far away from me! i think i have been a fan since the big hit came out, but i did like him before that when i saw a piccie of him in his cks!!!!mmmmmmmm. i do have a computer at home, but i hardly ever use it, but i am at work all the time, and it is a bit boring at times so i email, and seaerch the web when i can. do you have an email address at home? i will give you this one but i can't post it on the site because it's a goverment firm!

lol Rachie lou
no fear 25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rachie yes Bristol's quite some ways from you! what type of work do you do then? Yea i do have a e-mail address it's diane200234@yahoo.co.uk it'll be nice to hear from you!! Cheers for now Diane
my angel mark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL MY FAV. SCENE IS THE CHICKEN ONE WHEN THEY WERE COOKING IT WAS SO ROMANTIC I`VE SEEN THE MOVIE MORE THAN 24 TIMES UP TILL NOW I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MARK I WANT HIM SO BAD........

------------------
my angel mark
marks baby love

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the part when you know mark kills the b/f... (not that part that was kinda sad even tho he was an a s s, but anywho) wehn he gets outta teh car and he says to tehe girl "sorry for killing our boyfrend" or somthing like that its just so cute!!!

------------------
Micha xoxox
Ktbspa:)
Lynne's luvvy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: