Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I can relate...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alice44

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: I can relate... Reply with quote

Hi all, I loved Mark in this!! Especially the chemistry between him & China Chow!! I feel a lot like his character in this movie. But, even worse...besides wanting everyone to like me, I can't get over things that have happened to me. I'm almost convinced I'm the only person with this problem. I don't know why things are so hard for me to get over. Now, I haven't really done anything with my life, live with my brother, & have to figure out what I'm going to do. The problem is, I'm not good at anything!! Any replies would be appreciated.
Tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alice cheer up love, everyone feels like you at some point in their life. But the thing is to find something you enjoy doing and go with it. Your a student are you not? well you must be good at the subject that you are learning! and I bet your brother thinks that your a top sister as well. You might not think that he does but I bet he loves and appreciates having you around all the same. You've got friends here on this website and when your feeling lonely or blue come on to this site and share your feelings with us. We are here for you.

Chin up and smile...Lifes what YOU make it.

P.S more people will see your message if you go onto the Off Topic site.

[This message has been edited by Tammy (edited January 16, 2003).]
LYNNE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are always good at something.
Be happy & make the most of life. Once life has passed you by you realise what you should have done.Just come chat with us.
Lillie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alice
I just wanna let you know that you are not the only one with this problem. I know that i shouldnt give a s***t but i also want people to like me. And i think i can relate a little to what youre saying cause right now im in college and im so unhappy and want to quit sooooooooo so so so so badly. But here in Holland we have a saying that says "behind the clouds lies the sun" And i know that you can make good decisions for yourself and you will be happy eventually. Take care,

------------------
Love always Lillie
alice44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, thanks for the replies! I guess I've been avoiding life for so long...it's safe & comfortable to be alone in my mind...(in a strange way, I feel like I carry Mark with me, lol).School (college) is starting next week & I'm nervous too but I guess I'll just do it. I love going to movies, I just get lost in it...
Happy24/7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice......... I want you to know that it has happened to us all to feel like you are now but you've got to get a hold of yourself and make things happen ok so pick yourself up and go and start to make a lifefor yourself and stop feeling down you can't win life and not participate in it so you go girl and start!!!!!!!Make it happen>
Jesswahlberg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

download the good vibrations music video on kazaa, that always makes me feel better :*

------------------
Jmathers12@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Big Hit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: