Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
3 kings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QTPIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 1999 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I started to cry when that guy was torchering Mark and at the valve part. me and my friends were practically bawling, so I can relate. But it was sooo sad

------------------
Luv,
Isabella :)

daisy79_11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 1999 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, what about the part where the little girl's mother gets killed? I had to take a deep breath when I saw that.
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2000 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all...I was 4tunate enuff 2 C 3Kings twice. and would have more, but it left our theater before I could get back. I LOVED IT!
I thought it was going to be something like "Kelly's Heroes" (old Clint Eastwood film), but it wasn't really. It Smart and had a smartass sense of humor, and also spoke to the political war issues. The assmap was a hoot! I have seen all of Mark's films except one, and have to say, this was his best yet, though he's been wonderful in all of them. You can really see his acting abilities progressing from film to fiolm, too! The parts that got me was of course the torture scene, especially when they electricuted him, and made him drink the oil.
I was so proud of "Troy" for not shooting that s.o.b., even though he deserved it. But the part that made me want to scream was when the MP was sitting there while Troy was gasping for breath, unable to reach his trache valve. I wanted to jump in there and pound that MP, and save Mark! --er, Troy...
Anyway, he was awesome to the max. I'm already counting the days til the video is out! (Also am looking forward to "The Yards", "Perfect Storm", & "Metal God"!!!)
The man is going to be racking up awards, just wait and see!! Watching Mark is truly a Joy! Aren't we lucky to be fans of such a telented, CUTE, and amazing guy?!!

------------------
Annie M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: