Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Three Kings...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariah4080

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 7:14 am    Post subject: Three Kings... Reply with quote

Hey! I just saw "Three Kings" a few nights ago and I was wondering what everyone else thought of it. I thought that Mark was awesome in it and the cast members worked well together. Even though I liked the movie, I still think that "Fear" is the best movie that Mark's done (personal opinion).

------------------
Mariah
QTPIE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those r my favs too. I've seen the big hit a million times! He's just too sweet in that movie

------------------
Luv,
Isabella :)

*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! the big hit is my fave movie. I literally watch it at least 2 or 3 time a week! i mean that soft sincere voice he has...ahhh to die for! lol.......but i think his best work was definately in boogie nights. what's everbody elses fave mark movie??
Mariah4080

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw The Big Hit a few nights ago and yes, I admit, Mark was AWESOME in it! But, my absolute favorite movie that he's done is still Fear...

------------------
Keep Wahlberg Pride Alive!

Mariah4080
Kit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I've only seen Renaissance Man, The Big Hit, The Corruptor and Three Kings.
I loved The Big Hit and Mark's "Melvin Smiley" -- he was such a sweetie in that one! I loved his soft voice...

While The Big Hit was a lot of fun, Three Kings showed off Mark's acting chops. Though I haven't seen Boggie Nights, I think Mark did his job here!
Kit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to clarify my previous post -- I meant I feel Mark's done his 'best' job in Three Kings!

I enjoyed Three Kings so much that within 2 weeks I've seen it 3 times. I gotta find people who *haven't* seen it yet, and drag them with me! LOL!
jacs_21

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 1999 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although i think his best acting role was Troy in Three Kings, my fave is The Big Hit. He has such a sweet vulnerable tone in almost all of his movies. Especially the Big Hit. Dont you all just love the way he talks?!
Michele

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 1999 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Kings is definitely a hit, but I have to say The Big Hit is one of my favorites. Mark's sweet personality in that movie is what really gets me!!! It seems like no matter how much of "tough guy" role he plays, somehow that sweetness comes through. Well...he actually played the Evil David pretty well in FEAR (another one of my favorites). I just like to think he's that sweet in "real life"!!!
So, I just want to say to those of you who actually get to see and meet Mark - you are so lucky!!!!

------------------
irish girl
DKAUR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 1999 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are so lucky to have seen any mark movies, I live in london and the only film of marks which has opened at the cinema is boogie nights, the big hit opened here a year after it opened in the USA for what seemed like a couple of hours and isn't out on video yet. The big hit is the one i really wanna see. The only good news is that the corruptor is out in mid november on video. Who knows when I'll get to see the Three kings!!!!!!!!!

I feel sooooooo much better now that i got that of my chest.

Mark S,
can you find out why????
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 1999 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey!....I havent seen that many mark movie yet--only Fear,the big hit,boogie nights, and parts of traveller and renaissance man---out of all those i personally think he did the best in boogie nighs. I havent seen 3 kings yet (its the darn R rating!) but from what I hear he did great in it and I cant wait until I can find a way to go see it.......I mean I could go w/ my mom or dad but who really wants to do that?? lol
tisha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 1999 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sh*t i posted this under christina'sname by accident..lol..if only she knew...anyways christina went tosee the movie with her mother and she said they both loved it...of course her mother is more laid back than most.

how do you unsave the user name and password so that it doesnt automatically show up...christina and i both use the same computer and even thoughshe changed her password it doesnt do much good if it's still there...lol

t.
MJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 1999 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Kings is definately one of my favorite Mark movies. I seem to like each of his movies for different reason. His performance in Three Kings is worthy of an Oscar Nomination.

I think next to Three Kings would have to be the Big Hit since his character was so sweet. Melvin Smiley is the kind of guy you can bring home to mom. Although I did really enjoy the Corrupter and watched numerous times as well.

I better get to sleep - before I ramble for hours on what I like best about each of Mark's movies. I could be typing for hours.

MJ
kramzgirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 1999 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call Me crazy but I like to every once and a while watch ALL of his movies I personally like the Corrupter and The Big Hit the best. Don't get me wrong I like Three Kings I just don't like seeing Mark Getting tortured. BTW when I watch all his movies it's non stop and in order last time I did this was Oct. 26th Cheri
MJ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 1999 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheri-
I go on Mark Marthons as well. The gym they have for us at work is equiped with TV & VCR.
I take one of Mark's movies along when I have
the gym to myself(which is normally on the weekend or after 9 am) and just workout with Mark. Todays feature at the gym was THE BIG HIT. I think tomorrow might be FEAR.

MJ
LynneInMass.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 1999 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Kings was wonderful. I finally realized why the movie is called Three Kings & not Four Kings: Clooney was there boss kind of a thing. He was higher up than them. Anyway, I just can't see the obsession with The Big Hit & all of you girls. Frankly, the movie did nothing for me...My fiance (Kevin) calls it "THE BIG SH*T"!!! LOL!!! I will have to watch it again!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: