Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
please read three kings rawks!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carrie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2000 11:27 pm    Post subject: please read three kings rawks! Reply with quote

hey, if anyone has any quotes or anything from three kings please e-mail me at Carebear182ca@aol.com Did u guys know that Bubba from Forrest Gump is in this movie? he is archie's superior. he died at the end of productions though. so, what is everyone's fave quote from 3kings? the ongoing argument between ice cube and marky mark about who makes the convertable-lexus or infiniti is funny. I like the part where walter is wearing those night vision goggles and mark goes something like-"take those off they don't work during the day" and walter goes..."they do kinda." and when mark goes "now go get chief so i can look at my Iraqi ass map." and "there's a document in that guys ass". that's soo funny. george has a really good line too. he says something like" you do the thing your scared ****less of and you get the courage after you do it" the cell phone scene was good too and mark was really good in that torcure scene. the micheal jackson thing was pretty funny. by the way, three kings will be on HBO October 7th. well, if u have anything about three kings e-mail me!
~carrie~

[This message has been edited by carrie (edited 10 September 2000).]
DaisyChain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love everything about this film! I like it when Chief Elgin (Ice Cube) says something like "We just saved your life" I don't know why, it's just the way he says it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: