Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Access Hollywood: Perfect Storm preview!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2000 7:13 pm    Post subject: Access Hollywood: Perfect Storm preview! Reply with quote

hey guys! i just saw a preview for the perfect storm (i think it's the new full length trailer) on Access Hollywood. let me tell you this movie looks sooooo good!! lots and lots of special effects that look awesome and u get to hear Mark talk w/ that accent!! it's kinda funny to hear his gloucester accent since it's a little different than his normal dorchester accent, but still sexy! i think you'll be able to download the trailer soon from the official website (www.perfectstorm.net) and it's going to be playing in the movie theater soon too (i'm guessing this friday)
talk to ya'll later!
<3 kim

[This message has been edited by *TiGerLiLy* (edited 17 April 2000).]
Annie M

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2000 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger,
I think it's www.perfectstorm.com
I heard the trailer is playing with the film "Ready to Rumble", which is already out. (It is playing here now.) I'm going to look and see what that movie is about, to decide if I want to go see it, cuz I'm not going to pay $ just to see the trailer!
I'm taping Access Hollywood tonight (thanks for the heads up mail!) and hopefully there's enuff tape left to include TPS part!
(It comes on from 12:30 a.m. to 1 a.n. here.)
I've seen a short trailer and it does look great! As I've already said, better have plenty of kleenexes!! I'm going to take a Dramamine pill, too, b/c I do get seasick easily.
Only about 2-1/2 months to go!! Well, 10 weeks sounds shorter!

------------------
Annie M

[This message has been edited by Annie M (edited 18 April 2000).]
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i just found out that perfectstorm.com and perfectstorm.net are the same website! i remember the .com one used to be different so I guess .net bought the domain or something.
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2000 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did get the trailer taped, and it looks really AWESOME!! George looks SO different with a beard!! And MARK... Well, what can I say! YUMMMMMMMMM!! There's one part where he speaks the lines, "I've got a woman I can't stay 2 feet away from...but I love to fish!" Ohhhhhhhhhhh, he sounds SO DAM* GOOD!
Y'all, this film is going to "rip the mike" in terms of box office proceeds!! And if any (at least) female will be able to leave the theater dry-eyed, than she is better than I, for I KNOW I'm going to be bawling by the end of it all!! Just watching the bits they show now, makes my heart ache for those men!! If I were the families of them, I don't think I could take watching the film.
If I can handle it emotionally, I'm planning to go see it twice in a row.

------------------
Annie M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: