Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
CRYING....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soul Searcher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 1:29 pm    Post subject: CRYING.... Reply with quote

oh my god from looking at the pictures from the film i KNOW im gonna cry my heart out when i c it. i know people r gonna die in it (arent they?) and if mark does ill DIE!!!! i love these kind of films but its gonna b ages to its out in uk
love y'all

------------------
B happy, Take Care
KerryMRW

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2000 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know its totally unfair we see everything last and we get ripped off with prices as well let me give all you people some advice who are thinking of moving to England DON'T its cold it rains all the time and everything is so expensive.

Does anyone know the release date of The Perfect Storm in America??
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2000 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it comes out June 30th here (USA) i know what ur sayin tho i am going to bawl when i see this movie!! all the crew members end up dying in the end inc. Mark!!! i'm gonna cry especially hard when he does sorry if i ruined the ending for any of u but since its a very famous book alot of people already know they're all gonna die. this goes double for me cuz my dad is a commercial fisherman and he always goes out in the ocean ... he's only had a few mishaps and they were b4 i was born.

Kim
Annie M

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I been tellin' y'all, take a box of tissues and some motion sickness pills!!
Yep, the entire crew will perish. That is the whole point of the story; the tragedy.
Well, he dies in FEAR and THE SUBSTITUTE, but he wasn't playing good guys in those.
And, sad to say, this really happened to those poor men... Don't see how their families could even watch it.

------------------
Annie M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: