Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Perfect Storm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markaholic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 12:49 am    Post subject: Perfect Storm Reply with quote

This movie was great! One of the best movies I'll probably see this summer! What are everyone elses' opinoins about it? I'm new to this board, so sorry if this topic was already discussed! By the way, Mark looks hot when he's wet!
edigital

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about it..."It is all love." Perhaps the real truth of the matter is that beyond the cloud of unknowing between this experience and the next, the only thing we will actually have to take with us, is how we have lived and what we have been in terms of the way of abiding love. If the religious ones are right, and God is love, then at the end of and beyond this experience...it is all love. I don't know about anyone else but as far I am concerned; in regard to the deaths of these Gloucestermen and what this film emphasizes in the end and what it has therefore come to mean to the world...I see the hand of God in it. These brave men have not died in vain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: