Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jilly bean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

I loved this movie, My favorite part is the ending when Mark says there is no goodbye but only Love.
fishergirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Love this movie too. I think that this is one of Mark's best! At the end when he says "there's no good-byes only love", I cry every time. I come from a family with fishing experience, and although I am lucky enough to never have lost anyone at sea, I know what it feels like when they leave. This movie is a great way of showing what the family of fishermen have to go through, I especially like that they used a more realistic actress to portray the part of Bobby's (Mark's) mom, not just another high class actress, although Diane Laine did an excellent job playing Christina. It just makes the movie more real!

------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: