Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Help----Breast Cancer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2000 12:47 pm    Post subject: Help----Breast Cancer Reply with quote

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!

I need your help!!!!!! I want to be more active! I'm starting a massive campaign to help fight Breast Cancer! The campaign
will be called Project Support 2000! I want all of us to write, email or call our Congressperson and tell them to support the
bills that the NBCC is fight for! They will listen if enough of us speak up! We can't just stand by and let people die. Can we?!?!?!

All you have to do is write your Senator, Representative, or President, I have a list of the all the Federal elected Officals in
the US on my webpage.
http://go.to/Support2000

This campaign is one that I have start...I got the research form NBCC and this idea just hit me! In the honor of every woman whose deid of the disease lets start a campaign of
letters demanding more government money for research for Breast Cancer!! And lets not stop until there is a CURE!!!

So please go to my page and help me with this project!

And if you have time you can look at the rest of my page: http://go.to/D-Fuse_Damaged

Thanks,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: