Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
OMG!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlitterzBabe

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: OMG!!! Reply with quote

I just watched Rockstar and it totally blew me away!! The funny thing is that before this movie I have never watched a Mark Wahlberg film nor was even interested in watching Rockstar. My roomate rented the DVD of it a few days ago and I had the day off today so I was very bored and decided what the heck and popped the disk into the DVD player. I figured that I probably will fall asleep the first 5 minutes of it because First, I have no interest in rock and roll or heavy metal, Second, I don't like dramas, Third, I am a Britny/Nsync teeny bopper teen movie kinda girl so I figure I have no interest in the story at all, and Lastly I never really liked MArk Wahlberg. Anyways all that was changed once I saw Rockstar. It was amazing. I loved everything about it from the great plot to it's catchy songs. Also I officially declare that never again will I say Mark Wahlberg is just any actor. His acting abilities were wonderful and simply brilliant, not to mention his body isn't that bad either (lol). Also the chemistry between Mark and Jennifer was very strong and believable. I am a total Chris/Emily shipper!! Anyone else? They are just too cute together. Once I finished the movie and watched the special features a gazillion times I immediately signed on and went to Markwahlberg.com. I went to this message board figuring I'd probably be the only one there since this movie came out like a while ago and I was so happy people who just saw the movie were there and that there were actually new posts. Its so cool to find people like me who loved the movies as much as I did. I was wondering if there were any Rockstar fan fiction out there? I really hope so, it would be so cool. Well, I have to go now and do the one thing I realy don't want to: return the movie back to the videostore . Who knew it would be so hard? I swear I'll buy it one day. Anyways really gotta go now, just wanted to introduce myself and post this.
Forever Yours;
~gLiTtErZ*bAbE~
xoxooxoxox
--------------------------------------------
"I USED TO SAY I COULDN'T DO IT
BUT I DID IT
AFTER TELLING EVERYBODY THAT I WASN'T WITH IT
THOUGH IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES
I CAN FEEL IT
AND I KNOW INSIDE I'M GONNA BE ALRIGHT"
Jennifer Lopez (I'm Gonna be All Right)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-->Are you afraid?
-->Of what?
--> Of ME!
J.Lo/Billy Campbell (Enough)
-------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by GlitterzBabe (edited May 28, 2002).]
lil_chynacali

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen, GlittzerBabe.
By the way, welcome to the board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: