Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The truth about "Rock Star"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarah and mark 4ever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh stop the Bull you started this hole thread because you were bored!! No lies!!
Yeah and I know of a Kevin Conder who wrote an excellent book. But you couldn't be him!
Oh yeah why did you pick this message board????

------------------
http://www.ufanz.com/teams/deadsy/tracking.php?ti=177&mi=11087

[This message has been edited by sarah and mark 4ever (edited July 24, 2002).]
elisabet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, you've been doing research so this whole thing was liar liar pants on fire???????

Well, thanks for that mate now be a good lad and fvck off ( to the non fake, wonderful members of this board,please don't encourage the twat to come back) lift this whole thread and shove it up your.........

;;;oh elisabet, the viciousness of your attack has inspired me to write in depth details on message board rage;;;;

[This message has been edited by elisabet (edited July 24, 2002).]
Athena75

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Lynne. I guess I don't understand why you are posting this here. There isn't anyone here that can do anything to help the situation. I personally don't care whether it was Mark's voice or not. I knew that not all of it was anyway.
It would make much more sense if you wrote Warner Bros in an attempt to get the guy his due credit.

Athena

------------------
www.geocities.com/j_elizabeth_author/

AIM- AthenaGoddess77
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't feed trolls! But you know its fun to mock them as they mock us. Sooo....

As I usually tell everyone, you should read a couple pages worth of postings before posting, so we're all on the same page so to speak.

Did you even see the film? I think pretty much everyone here knows it is not just Mark's voice on the film or soundtrack. Mike and Jeff (funny how you ['Kevin'] never mentioned him!) are both credited on the film and soundtrack listing/credits. I'd advise you take some film classes or read some film production books. If you did, you would know actors are not involved in sound mixing/editing. That's why they're called actors not sound editors.

I personally wonder how one would get a hold of contracts and studio tapes. Unless you worked for principals involved, it would be mighty hard to get. If you do/did work for them, I'm sure in your work agreement/contract, you're not allowed to take the stuff home, make copies or to discuss the matter with others. Its called a breech of contract. And yes even if you only worked as an intern, you'd be in a load of trouble. If some pal handed it to you, they're in trouble too. Sense a pattern?

If you are such a great writer, one would do better than to start with accusatory statements. And when did interviews have promises of the whole truth? They are by nature advertisements/public relations. Take some classes on the subjects. How about some tangible evidence (a picture of said reams of evidence or clips from the studio tapes?)

Now the most troubling part of your posts is Mike has no idea you're pursuing this on his behalf. That is dodgy (to use the English term)/suspicious. Mike had every right to say no to this supposed contract. I'm sure he had a lawyer himself. If you're a fan of his and are doing this because you want to support him. It doesn't sound like you're doing him any favors if the contract is true. Because doing such on his behalf could actually get Mike in trouble.

Finally as you can tell I'm essentially telling you your story is suspect to qualify you as a 'professional' writer. Do some real research and not trolling the Internet. You know Lexis Nexis? And you should think about getting a lawyer or learning a bit about law before blabbing about contracts you supposedly saw and studio tapes. As a 'writer' I would hope you already have one. If you thought the statements by the members was harsh, I'd be careful about coming to CA (most litigious state in the nation). They don't call lawyers sharks for nothing.

I myself am not a lawyer, but I did take Law in college and worked for a law firm for 2+ years so I'm not pulling this out of thin air.

By the by:
quote:
2002 leverage management - all rights reserved
reproduction of content without written consent is prohibited

Oh and impersonating someone is illegal too!
sarah and mark 4ever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OO burn!!!
Lianne you are the best!!!

------------------
http://www.ufanz.com/teams/deadsy/tracking.php?ti=177&mi=11087

Super Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, Lianne.

If anyone sees this joker pop up again click the CONTACT US link on the bottom of any page and he will be dealt with immediately.

Thanks,
Mark
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: