Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
First Time Noticing Mark Whalberg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Strawberrylove22

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: First Time Noticing Mark Whalberg Reply with quote

I must admit that I just recently became a Mark Whalberg fan. I have seen him play in a movie or two before and never really felt anything like this before. Now, when I see him -- I'm more in tuned with what he says and what he does. I'm anticipating seeing him in his next scene. And I think about him even when I'm not watching his movies. Now, I've even found his looks quite familiar with my husband, and even more intense is that my husband agrees that there are similarities. I really love Mark Whalberg and wish him much success in his life on and off screen. I haven't been this obsessed with an actor in such a long time. It has motivated me to get as many of his movies that I've never seen before which was almost all except one. I hope he continues to act because he's really incredible. I'm trying to cope with having this infactuation -- it is odd for me because I feel as though I know him and understand him. Is that how it feels to be a Mark Whalberg fan? Because I know I need help -- since I have to see his face everyday, by looking at his pictures online. I know that he is special -- because this heart doesn't fall very easily. It just feels good to be able to express it -- and maybe the intensity will calm my soul. Love and best wishes to the continued success of Mark Whalberg.
marks baby love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its great to have such another wonderful fan to the m/b hey strawberry! welcome i hope you like it here, cause i know you will fit just fine!!!! and for everything you wrote down hallejuah!!!!!

------------------
Micha xoxox
Ktbspa:)
Strawberrylove22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marks baby love,

I was feeling maybe I'd rambled on a little too much -- but, when I started typing my feelings about Mark, I felt it was therapeutic. And now since I've received a response -- it's even more satisfying and I feel the connection. Thank you for your encouragement and I am glad to be among those who view this incredible actor as someone who is more than just a handsome face, but an individual who touches all emotions and crosses all barriers of distinctions. To Mark and to all those who love what he has accomplished.
markymarklover1982

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry strawberrylove22, I didn't start liking him untill i saw rockstar, yeah i've seen the big hit and fear before, but i didn't feel anything for him. Now i am totally obsessed with him, i have pics of him all over my walls. Its gotten to the point where i actually think i'll meet him one day. I think i'll just go nuts if i don't meet him. Much love to my cutie pie Marky Mark!!!
no fear 25

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone i just had to reply to you all you are all right about what you say i'm also obsessed with our mark since i saw perfect storm year or so ago and i've been crazy for him since, markymarklover1982 i hope that you do get to meet him one day i know that i'm never gonna as i'm in the UK where are you from? Diane
markymarklover1982

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i am from texas, but i can always travel, lol!!!
rozweb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so happy to hear that I am not the only married Mark Wahlberg fan. Rock star was the movie that started it off, now I can't get enough of him, roll on the next movie!!!
no fear 25

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome rozweb i'm a obsessed married mark fan too and there is quite a few here yes Rockstar is great. Where you from? i'm in the UK Diane
I want Mark Wahlberg...!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey strawberry you are definatly not alone here, we all feel the same about him i think. My parents are sick of hearing the name Mark im that obsessed with him lol!!!!

well im gunna be married soon aswell, to Mark lol sorry girls!! I am only 15 like :-/

------------------
\^^/_*Ash*LvZ*Mark*_\^^/
rozweb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from Australia. A small city called Wagga Wagga. Just love the Movie Rockstar. Even my kids know the words to the songs and dance around with thier shirts open being Mark !!! Just like Strawberrylove22 I find I have to see Mark every day, thats why I have photos on my computer which come up when the screen savers on. My biggist wish is that my boys could turn out as good looking as Mark and as focused. They have a start, their eyes ar the same as Marks- Chamelion eyes (green some days, brown the others) Roz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Rock Star All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: